Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't Stop Running
    Papercut is a better song. LITE just has that new-song hype. I don't see what's so special about it. It seems like LP could shit out songs like that in their sleep by now.

Extremely H! Vltg3 danielpsoad-09's Avatar
    I've never been a huuuge fan of Papercut but I think it's a good song. Anyway, I immediately loved Lost In the Echo. Musically is great. I liked absolutely everything about it. I liked Mike's rap verses, the backing vocals on both verses and choruses are spot on, Chester's melodies are catchy and he basically uses all his vocal abilities in an awesome way (clean voice, raspy voice and screams), plus the breakdown is very well done and leads to an epic ending.

My vote goes for Lost In the Echo.

Shows attended:
    ✓ 09.10.2010 Club Hípico, Santiago, Chile - Maquinaria Festival (LPU M&G)
    ✓ 28.02.2011 US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ - North American Tour (Backstage Tour & LPU M&G)
    ✓ 05.10.2012 Estadio G.E.B.A., Buenos Aires, Argentina - South American Tour
    12.08.2014 PNC Music Pavillion, Charlotte, NC - Carnivores Tour

Lost In The Echo.

For me i have always loved papercut and always thought that was the bands best album opener till i heard LITE. for me its about the emotion and intensity LITE has vs papercut. papercut sounds like mike was reading the lyics off the paper and just rapping. LITE sounds like hes pouring his heart into the words hes saying. but thats just me.

Close your eyes/I'm not done/Breathe a word/And waste your breath/And keep it up till there's nothing left
    A Thousand Lies Clothing

Like an army falling, one by one by one..
    THE SUUUNNNNN GOOOOEEESSS DOWWNNNN OHHHH!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (papercut live with chester screaming).

Nothing can top that. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    For me i have always loved papercut and always thought that was the bands best album opener till i heard LITE. for me its about the emotion and intensity LITE has vs papercut. papercut sounds like mike was reading the lyics off the paper and just rapping. LITE sounds like hes pouring his heart into the words hes saying. but thats just me.
    I agree with this 100%
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Leave a light, a light on. Filip's Avatar
    I honestly don't know. Yesterday, I would say Papercut, but today I'm stuck on LITE all morning, and I'm really starting to adore it.

Ntr/Mssion
    No "nostalgia". Papercut demolishes LITE.
    IMO
    And I say "no nostalgia" because I'm not an old school fan

Thread Information