Chino = Trash Talker

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by MrMetal, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

And not N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys.. Whats wrong with you Will?

*There goes them damn crickets again..*

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

And not N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys.. Whats wrong with you Will?

*There goes them damn crickets again..* [/b][/quote]
    Too bad I don't care what you think about what I listen to.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Are you an idiot?

Do you not see that I have links to sites of metal bands in my sig? Just because I listened to them for a little bit (if you knew why you'd probably understand, but you're too ####### thickheaded) doesn't mean I don't ####### like metal. I listen to Korn and Mudvayne and #### like that all the ####### time.

I'm getting so sick and ####### tired of your God damn attitude and I don't give a #### if I get warned for this.

I'M SICK OF IT.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm getting so sick and ####### tired of your God damn attitude and I don't give a #### if I get warned for this.

I'M SICK OF IT. [/b][/quote]
    As am I. I've watched your cocky, arrogant a** give people sh*t for long enough.

I will not take your antagonizing of other members as nobody likes a rude, troublemaking jerk such as yourself.

I know I will make a ton of people happy when I say that you are warned. I'm expecting you to come back ruder then before, so I'm making bets you'll be banned by the end of the night. So shall that be the case: goodbye in advance.

If your smart, (I'll give the benefit of the doubt on that one) you'll change your attitude and start treating people with decency and respect.

If not? Goodbye. Can't say I'd miss you, you've been a real jerk to some of our members.

If I flamed? I had a right to, you had this coming for a LONG time buddy.

I wont close the thread, as i don't think it should be.

Follow the rules for now on or you shall be warned till your off the forums for good.

Are you an idiot?

Do you not see that I have links to sites of metal bands in my sig? Just because I listened to them for a little bit (if you knew why you'd probably understand, but you're too ####### thickheaded) doesn't mean I don't ####### like metal. I listen to Korn and Mudvayne and #### like that all the ####### time.

I'M SICK OF IT. [/b][/quote]
    Whoa...... it's really gonna be okay big fella. I'm sure osctotheedge was drunk or something. All your cussing is making me confused and frightened. And I thought that everyone here at lpassociation was one big happy family....... come on guys ..... get it together.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Whoa...... it's really gonna be okay big fella. I'm sure osctotheedge was drunk or something. All your cussing is making me confused and frightened. And I thought that everyone here at lpassociation was one big happy family....... come on guys ..... get it together. [/b][/quote]
    for some reason, i'm starting to think you're an old member we banned....

anyways, Will keeps getting antagonized by people over his old signature. everybody has their breaking point. I've never seen Will lash out like that in the 10 months he's been on these forums. He had plenty of reason to lash out at everyone, it's like being in the middle of a circle of bullies and they're pushing and pokeing to you waiting for you to explode. i think the way he's getting treated is terrible, and he has the right to stand up for himself.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

(sits back with a tub of popcorn)

This is so cool :D

That's what I'm saying. I'm enjoying some treats myself

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I'm sippin on some vodka

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

No its not cool that Will has been going through ####.

Thread closed.

Hey...I just ran an IP check. You two are the same guy :). Its pretty sad you talk to yourself. Maybe thats because nobody likes you.

I'll take pride in banning the both of you. Or just you since its the same guy.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

for some reason, i'm starting to think you're an old member we banned....

anyways, Will keeps getting antagonized by people over his old signature. everybody has their breaking point. I've never seen Will lash out like that in the 10 months he's been on these forums. He had plenty of reason to lash out at everyone, it's like being in the middle of a circle of bullies and they're pushing and pokeing to you waiting for you to explode. i think the way he's getting treated is terrible, and he has the right to stand up for himself. [/b][/quote]
    Bully my friend Will do you?

*goes, gets 20 big football players/hicks*

*comes to your house*

*you get the rest of the picture*

:p

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Bully my friend Will do you?

*goes, gets 20 big football players/hicks*

*comes to your house*

*you get the rest of the picture*

:p [/b][/quote]