Amazing Race

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Crazy.Desperate.Insane, May 31, 2003.

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Crazy.Desperate.Insane Well-Known Member

i really love this show and i am looking forward for this season to be even better than the last season... i like he father and son team.. steve and josh

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Ladies and gentlemen, this just inned:
    TV IS DEAD. REALITY TV IS RESURRECTING TV THAT'S ALREADY DEAD AND KILLING IT EVEN HARDER.

This message was brought to you by Morals.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

lol, Amazing Race and The Mole are the only 2 reality tv shows I can stand. I liked Big Brother last season because there were really hot girl contestants.

Did those Air Traffic Controllers get kicked off the last round? I think they were the ones who called for Search and Rescue?

Datcwazy

Datcwazy Active Member

Not only do reality shows suck... tv producers think we like them. Therefore... expect to see about 100 million more by fall.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

everytime i turn my head there is a new reality tv show coming out and most of them are really stupid and need to come off the air..but some are pretty good like the mole,big brother, and yes i may be the only one who thinks this but real world and road rules and the little battle of the sexes thingy..i hope no one flames me for this!

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Ive never heard of that show. Can somebody fill me in?

Stuey_345

Stuey_345 Well-Known Member

i hate those shows

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

By the way, Reality Central is coming to cable television in January 2004. I hope I never have to see another barf-proned show after that network premiers. Sorry, but I think it's all sh!t. Why? It isn't reality. Put a camera in front of these f#cks and watch how they change. Why? They want the spotlight on them and if they don't do something either, sexy, repulsive, or dangerous, the camera will move away because all the networks care about are ratings.

I used to watch the older seasons of The Real World on MTV and a few Road Rules shows. Hell, I even recently watched Battle of the Sexes, but that's because they pretty much started this stuff before it got out of hand. Now, everyone is guilty of flooding the airwaves with sh!t. I'd rather watch the Weather Channel then see 3 girls argue over a guy on ElimiDate, when technically, they're all supposed to be on a date getting to know each other so the guy can pick the girl he's gotten to know the most. But instead of that, he picks whoever fights for him the most, whoever gets the most drunk, whoever kisses him the most, and whoever gives him more sexual vibes.

Or flip the channel and watch people suffer on a stranded island.

Flip it again, and watch people sing their hearts out to be embarrassed by some d!ck who people find funny.

Crap, crap, and did I mention, crap?

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

lol, Amazing Race and The Mole are the only 2 reality tv shows I can stand. I liked Big Brother last season because there were really hot girl contestants.

Did those Air Traffic Controllers get kicked off the last round? I think they were the ones who called for Search and Rescue? [/b][/quote]
    well, me too.. i do not really like reality shows.. amazing race is the only reality show i watch.. i used to check out every episode of survivor before but as each season comes, i feel like i am getting bored.. i enjoyed watching Survivor 3: Africa.. Marquesas was quite boring, Thailand was more boring.. Amazon was even boring.. I hate reality tv shows such as the bachelor or temptation island... you know.. the shows that some desperate people go.. they think that some "crappy" show would provide the answers to their love life questions..

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

The newest Big Brother is on and I think it's so boring. They all annoy me :lol:

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I like Big Brother, its funny. :D

As for Amazing Race. I know there are 2 GUYS that are MARRIED, thats enough reason for me NOT to watch it. :wth:

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

I watched Amazing Race once in a while. I think it's interesting at times. I don't normally watch reality shows, but I loved The Mole.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

are you calling yourself homophobic?

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

heh....if u think about it, the ONLY real reality show ever made is the real world....cause u got normal people doin normal things they would do in their life, like hang out w/friends and work, just with cameras...but then u got these shows "big brother" and survivor....they aint reality, becuase u dont do the things they do in everyday television....if thats the case, then every single tv show should be reality, cause they have normal people in them too....so basically, survivor and big brotehr are just "regular tv shows". get tha point?? ahh yes dog

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

are you calling yourself homophobic? [/b][/quote]
    Well gays are against my religion (Catholic), and I think they are disguisting and immoral. But, thats just my opinion. I wouldnt say Im homophobic though...

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Sorry, can't agree with you there. I viewed bits of the last Real World in Las Vegas and all it was, was liquor and sex. Not exactly a normal life for most of us.

The only reality TV show that is great, is the news. I love the news.

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Well gays are against my religion (Catholic), and I think they are disguisting and immoral. But, thats just my opinion. I wouldnt say Im homophobic though... [/b][/quote]
    oh.. that's reichen and chip.. they're actually afraid to say to the other teams that they're a gay couple.. i'm a catholic and yeah.. that's against my religion. i don't care much about the homosexuals.. i often just keep quiet.. (but i also think it is disgusting).. "adam is made for eve not for steve.." i don't like to talk about them because it is just a weird, eerie thing... okay let's avoid talking about that..

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

That's in a song Robbie Williams made :lol:

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

true that

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

just seen the second episode.. the airplane controllers got the first place because they got the fast forward.. i don't like them much because i do not see their competitiveness.

whohoo.. amanda and chris are blown off from the game.. i don't like their team becuase of amanda.. she's quite irritating in the first episode.. she kept on saying bad words and raising her voice when it's not needed.. meh!

i think that david and jeff make a good team as well as reichen and chip. i'm afraid that the father and son team (josh and steve) might lose sometime later in the show.. they're quick and smart but it's so disadvantageous to have a team composed of an older person because his strenght is not that good like the younger ones..