Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Newell View Post
    Bullshit.
    I don't see how it's bullshit. It's stated clearly in the rules to not use derogatory terms such as "faggot" on the boards.
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

I'll be buying 2 copies on the 26th!!!
    A Thousand Suns=Hybrid Theory > LIVING THINGS > Minutes to Midnight > Meteora

I think if we have lots of dedication and, like many are doing, buying multiple copies, then we may be able to get it to number one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Are fans of Justin Bieber and Maroon 5 more likely to download (illegally) the album than LP fans? The LP fanbase is unique in how loyal they are to the band - Even though everyone keeps harping on about leaks, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this site alone have pre-ordered or are going to buy the album (some even twice). Plus, this album seems to be less extreme than ATS so the alienated fans might decide to try it out. Stay positive, LT will get to #1.
    the LP fanbase that you see vocal on the internet is loyal to LP. I know many people in real life who WILL illegally download the album and NOT buy the album for LP. Actually, I will probably be the only one that buys LT out of the people that I know that listen to LP. Their are a lot of Loyal Fans, but there are also non loyal fans that you don't realize there as much because they aren't vocal about it or on the Internet discussing LP
    Last edited by Blake; 06-11-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Quote Originally Posted by theycallmepraya View Post
    I feel like less people would be inclined to buy a m5 album. LP has a large fanbase that'll be buying. If JB comes out a week before (most second week sales drop hard) so I think LP can manage. Usher might be an issue. but i feel Usher/M5 have single appeal as opposed to people wanting to buy albums
    Wow your still going? Long time no see

(noxious from lpprojekt, fortminorworld, machineshopspot)
    deftoneslinkinparkfivefingerdeathpunchfoofightersmachineheadkornvolbeatweezer

^shit, yea its been a minute. lol i come around here every once in a while to get some news and shit.

and who the hell is zane/ what is his promise?
    [RIGHT]

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Quote Originally Posted by theycallmepraya View Post
    ^shit, yea its been a minute. lol i come around here every once in a while to get some news and shit.

and who the hell is zane/ what is his promise?
    Zane is the guy from BBC1, which is a famous radio station in the UK. He debuted LIES GREED MISERY.

Their last couple of albums haven't exactly been touted as classics, and Burn It Down hasn't been a massive hit. The album won't hit number one. I don't think it'll even be close.

I'm really not so sure if they can hit #1, if they do it will be very close like when ATS debuted. Bieber will have massive sales, as usual, and Maroon 5 is always plastered everywhere while LP doesn't get nearly as much attention. If they do hit #1 it will be pretty amazing.

Follow me on Twitter! My personal account: @sincerely_steff and my LP account: @LPSoldierProbs
    I run Bennoda Bliss, ChesterBe Things, and Linkin Philanthropy on Tumblr

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Princu's Avatar

Wink

After reading all the comments,I hardly think there is a possibility of LT debuting at no.1. It will be sad though to see Bieber/Maroon5 on no.1. BTW.I would like to thanks all of you for commenting on this thread created by me. IT was my first thread and it got so many comments.AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Blackee Dammet View Post
    Their last couple of albums haven't exactly been touted as classics, and Burn It Down hasn't been a massive hit. The album won't hit number one. I don't think it'll even be close.
    Whilst I'm not convinced it will hit #1, I think you severely underestimate the sales power that Linkin Park still has. They most certainly will be close to #1... if they aren't fortunate enough to hit #1 that is

It's Like I'm Paranoid... BLACKOUT's Avatar
    Linkin Park are most definitely the more talented group out of all those artists named. It's just not about talent anymore, I mean, look at Nicki Minaj .. LP will probably beat Maroon 5, definitely won't knock off Bieber or Usher, but should be up there in the top 3, I consider that a win.

If I was a billionaire, I'd totally buy 1000's of copies of LT and give em out to people. It'd be my version of philanthropy AND it'd help LP's sales
    [✔] Firing Squad

[] Line Up

Nish: I've seen enough Shoutbox to know where this is going

I'm Not Obsessed!!! Hans Muster's Avatar
    Well at least in Germany #1 is guaranteed

Just think of it like this, A Thousand Suns was released on September 14 in the U.S. and it entered the Billboard 200 in the week of October 9 at number 1, a month after it's release. If LT enters the chart after Bieber or M5, I think it will debut at no. 1 because Billboard is soooo fake, and only pleases people...

Edit: also, last M5 album didn't reach number one.

One must lead in the dance, who's leading you? Robert's Avatar
    Maroon 5 can't beat Linkin Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Socks View Post
    Why aren't Linkin Park as popular as Beiber?
    Why can't no one spell Bieber's name?
    Last edited by Robert; 06-12-2012 at 12:08 PM.

i think it will
    I guess bieber will sell 300-400k in first week and then going down 50-60 percent as the decline in the second week of a normal album. so this will be LP vs Maroon 5. Payphone sold millions of copies but that doesnt guarantee the album will sell a lot. I think Living Things will debut at No1 with sales around 160-210k

I am so sorry for my bad english but, I promise i will learn it

'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night of Neptune View Post
    Maroon 5 can't beat Linkin Park.

Why can't no one spell Bieber's name?
    Why can't anybody search in Google?

Quote Originally Posted by Anelle Botha
    FLAGRARE
    you naughty boy

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Princu's Avatar
    Bieber will surely sell more than 1 million copies in its first week> There is some chance of beating M5 but bieber is such a ****

Banned
    The teenage community is fucked up.
    Obviously guys will buy Justin Beiber's album for their girlfriends.

Thread Information