Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    If Linkin Park reach the first place of Billboard, and beat Maroon 5 and Justin, so I'll finally have hope in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Anelle Botha
    FLAGRARE
    you naughty boy

I'm gonna drive you into your own anus. Infamous Davy Fresh Cobra's Avatar
    Why aren't Linkin Park as popular as Beiber? They have alot more talent then most artists nowadays

LIVING THINGS won't debut at #1, but it's not a big deal if it doesn't. I'm sure that's the last thing that LP is concerned about, but Warner on the other hand..

I'm Not Obsessed!!! Hans Muster's Avatar
    Of course it will. I saw that Living Things pre-order is much betterthan M5 in iTunes charts. And Bieber / Usher won't keep #1 m more than 1 week. The Teenies are in the download generation, plus mainstream is more dominant in single charts than in album charts. Be positive!

Waiting for the OTHER end to come The Joesen One's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Socks View Post
    Why aren't Linkin Park as popular as Bieber? They have a lot more talent then most artists nowadays
    Music eras change. Back in the day, nu metal was considered popular and radio-friendly. Now that nu metal is dead to society, the band experimented with M2M, but they were still famous because of the album's radio hits. Rock in its entirety faded a bit lately, and ATS only had two successful singles. Bieber, on the other hand, is one of the biggest stars of today, so it's most likely he could retain #1.

But anything can happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Apop View Post
    LIVING THINGS won't debut at #1, but it's not a big deal if it doesn't. I'm sure that's the last thing that LP is concerned about, but Warner on the other hand..
    It matters for me. If they reach #1, we can show the world what we fans can do and make the band proud.
    Last edited by The Joesen One; 06-11-2012 at 02:45 PM.

FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHILSFAN

I'm gonna drive you into your own anus. Infamous Davy Fresh Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LPphilsfan15 View Post
    Music eras change. Back in the day, nu metal was considered popular and radio-friendly. Now that nu metal is dead to society, the band experimented with M2M, but they were still famous because of the album's radio hits. Rock in its entirety faded a bit lately, and ATS only had two successful singles. Bieber, on the other hand, is one of the biggest stars of today, so it's most likely he could retain #1.

But anything can happen...
    I know that but I'm wondering why? What do they see in him? What do peoeple like about Beiber, Kesha and all that shit. He is shit. If everyone who listens to mainstream actually heard A Thousand Suns it would blow their minds. It's a masterpiece. The only mainstream pop song I like is ''Call Me Maybe'' ahaha

'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    I know that but I'm wondering why? What do they see in him? What do peoeple like about Beiber, Kesha and all that shit. He is shit. If everyone who listens to mainstream actually heard A Thousand Suns it would blow their minds. It's a masterpiece. The only mainstream pop song I like is ''Call Me Maybe'' ahaha
    You may not like Justin and everything. I do not too. But it's lack of judgment to say that he is bad. He really can sing and has stage area.

And also, he's probably in the wrong style of Music to appreciate, but in the right style of Music to sell.

And you lost all credibility of your post with that phrase: "The only mainstream pop song I like is ''Call Me Maybe'' ahaha". End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Princu View Post
    How many copies will it sell in its debut week? Any speculations?
    I'm guessing around 450,000
    [✔] Firing Squad

[] Line Up

Nish: I've seen enough Shoutbox to know where this is going

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Princu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Muster View Post
    Of course it will. I saw that Living Things pre-order is much betterthan M5 in iTunes charts. And Bieber / Usher won't keep #1 m more than 1 week. The Teenies are in the download generation, plus mainstream is more dominant in single charts than in album charts. Be positive!
    How did you know that Living things preorder is much better that m5.Give me the link..plzz

I'm Not Obsessed!!! Hans Muster's Avatar
    You can see the charts in iTunes Store... well it isnt as much now, but I remember LT preorder entered Top 10 in april. BTW last M5 album peaked at #2.
    Last edited by Hans Muster; 06-11-2012 at 03:10 PM.

KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked Jack_Farrell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    lol, they'll be lucky if they hit 175.

There's a seat here along side me... jare0674's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonapus View Post
    ...Maroon 5's last album sold nearly twice what A Thousand Suns did in its first week...
    Actually it sold only half as much as ATS: http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/conte...41e5e9d8144152

I'm sure LP will debut at #1 but it will be close.

Why aren't Linkin Park as popular as Beiber? They have alot more talent then most artists nowadays
    Name:  21858797.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  83.9 KB
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Princu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Are you confident?Isn't that a little way over the top.If you look at the sales of the previous albums,they are reducing in geometrical progression.So if ATS sold 241000 copies,if it sells even 200000 copies it would be great.But as a fan,i want to go with your stats

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    I really don't think Maroon 5 will be as successful as people here are predicting

Banned
    Amen to that. Maroon 5 is just a band of faggots and Bieber is an illegal transgendered immigrant from Canada. Don't even get me started on Young Money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Newell View Post
    Amen to that. Maroon 5 is just a band of faggots and Bieber is an illegal transgendered immigrant from Canada. Don't even get me started on Young Money.
    You sir have earned yourself a shiny new infraction.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Newell View Post

Wooow...

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Clever Name's Avatar
    320k in the first week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    You sir have earned yourself a shiny new infraction.
    Bullshit.

Thread Information