I suppose it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Fragmuffin, Jun 1, 2012.

Fragmuffin

Fragmuffin I wish my friends were bubbles, bubbles...

After lurking for over a month, I realized that there was no reason not to create an account here.
    You seem like nice people, and this place as a whole seems like a really great fansite, so I hope I enjoy my time here.

Something I'd like to get out of the way quickly is the fact that Meteora is my favorite Linkin Park album. Before I began lurking here, I had no idea that there was so much hatred for the album by so many LP fans, so I was a bit surprised by the fact that it's so disliked. I believe Minus - as you guys call him - is the one person here that despises Meteora most, but if I can still get along with him, I'm sure I can get along with the rest of you as well. :p

But yeah, I've been a fan of the band since about '02/'03, and have enjoyed the new directions they've gone in since Meteora. I'm also anticipating LT as much as any other fan is, and although I wasn't completely blown away by either of the tracks off of the new album, I'm sure the album as a whole will be enjoyable to listen to, and I hope it surpasses my expectations.

Enough of my rambling, though. Oh, and hello. I seem to have forgotten to say that, haha.

lepetitpote

lepetitpote my presence is a present kiss my ass

Hello Fragmuffin

Nice to see someone else who considers Meteora their favourite album. I don't understand all the hate for it on this site either, I just can't see what people could hate about it. It's absolutely amazing

Fragmuffin

Fragmuffin I wish my friends were bubbles, bubbles...

I mean, I suppose I understand why people dislike it (It was essentially Hybrid Theory 2.0, was the result of pressure from the record label, had poor lyrics according to some, etc.), but I simply just don't agree with them; I've always enjoyed Meteora immensely and consider it everything HT was and more.
    To each his own, though. I'm not trying to start any arguments.

Thanks for the welcome.