Tickets, Meet & Greet and Music For Relief

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by ZoeLinkingal, May 30, 2012.

ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

Music For Relief is a grassroots effort comprised of musicians, music industry professionals and fans who believe that together we can create positive change. Established in 2005, it’s initial aim was to provide aid for those affected by the Indian Ocean Tsunami. Now, it has broadened and achieved many accomplishments.

This year, Linkin Park has announced various tour dates, including the Honda Civic Tour with Incubus.

Music For Relief is opening up an auction for fans to bid on TICKETS and MEET & GREET for European shows like the Maxidrom Festival in Moscow, Rock Port Festival in Odessa and the show in St. Petersburg. The proceeds will benefit Music For Relief and their cause.

For those of you who are not in the Linkin Park Underground, this is a great opportunity for you to participate in a Meet & Greet event with Linkin Park! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS CHANCE!

To fans who are not able to bid on the auction due to financial reasons, do not fret! Music For Relief is looking for volunteers at various festivals across Europe where Linkin Park is playing and volunteers will receive a FREE TICKET TO THE SHOW!

Volunteers will be expected to talk to fans about Music for Relief, distribute earplugs, bandanas and be comfortable taking donations. Volunteer experience is for the day that Linkin Park is playing only.

So, what are you waiting for?! If you reside in Europe or are going there this holiday, visit musicforrelief.org for all the information now!

Please help me reblog and spread this news via Tumblr: http://linkingal.tumblr.com/post/24059507122/tickets-meet-greet-and-music-for-relief

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

Thanks a lot, man!
    I wrote them (MFR) an email about volunteering and will see what happens :awesome:

I hope it's not too late, 'cause the show is in 9 days...

Last edited: May 30, 2012
    ZoeLinkingal

MFR is spontaneously advertising the volunteering event, I'm sure they will accept you!

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God, I'm so excited! :awesome: They wrote me today that I can volunteer at Novarock
    Thank you, Zoe, you are my hero!

ZoeLinkingal

SEE!! I TOLD YOU! Now you're gonna volunteer for a good cause and see Linkin Park for FREE! Best way to spend your day!

ana

ana anaPHX LPA VIP

I did MFR for the... 10th time, this year at rock am ring and rock Im park. Had a blast! AND: my personal highlight was to collect around 200€ at rock Im park.. wonderful feeling!

ZoeLinkingal

So cool!! Hope more people step up to volunteer for MFR!