Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: My Drawings :)

  1. #21
    Ambient Qwerty19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium - Charleroi
    Posts
    1,807
    Very very good work!!

    What is even more impressive is to think at the level you could reach if you draw more often. Those drawings are already great,and it's sure you could become even more talented with more experience. Keep it up!

  2. #22
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty19 View Post
    Very very good work!!

    What is even more impressive is to think at the level you could reach if you draw more often. Those drawings are already great,and it's sure you could become even more talented with more experience. Keep it up!
    Thanks very much! What I like about them is that, now that you can see the ordered chronologically, you can spot some sort of an "evolution" of my technique, you see the difference in shadows and stuff like that.

    My next objective is to start drawing actual portraits, but somehow I feel shy about it and can't find the "courage" to attempt at doing it. I know that someday I will try it, but for me drawing isn't that easy, not on technical part but on motivation.

  3. #23
    Ambient Qwerty19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium - Charleroi
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreina View Post
    My next objective is to start drawing actual portraits, but somehow I feel shy about it and can't find the "courage" to attempt at doing it. I know that someday I will try it, but for me drawing isn't that easy, not on technical part but on motivation.
    Yep, I know that motivation problem. In fact I was quite good at drawing (at least people said so ) but I almost never have the motivation to do it...It's because I'm way too lazy though, not because I feel shy or something like that. What do you mean by shy?

  4. #24
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty19 View Post
    Yep, I know that motivation problem. In fact I was quite good at drawing (at least people said so ) but I almost never have the motivation to do it...It's because I'm way too lazy though, not because I feel shy or something like that. What do you mean by shy?
    I mean shy in terms of confidence, I'm not very confident with portraits as I haven't tried it often.

    One thing is doing these cool pieces of artwork which are pretty two dimensional despite having some depth in them.. But real people is different and facial features aren't my forte just yet (that's the advantage on AC artwork their eyes are covered), I'm still trying to figure out how to draw lips on a man without looking too feminine, so that's why I'm not that confident xD

  5. #25
    Ambient Qwerty19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium - Charleroi
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreina View Post
    I mean shy in terms of confidence, I'm not very confident with portraits as I haven't tried it often.

    One thing is doing these cool pieces of artwork which are pretty two dimensional despite having some depth in them.. But real people is different and facial features aren't my forte just yet (that's the advantage on AC artwork their eyes are covered), I'm still trying to figure out how to draw lips on a man without looking too feminine, so that's why I'm not that confident xD
    Aah ok, I see. Well, I could avdice you to look at some portraits done by other talented people, to see how they manage to draw real faces, and how they work with details as lips or shades. Not to reproduce their exact style, but it can help to developp your proper technique But maybe you've already done that ahah

  6. #26
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    To be honest I hadn't tried that. I have looked at some portraits before but without looking at specific features. It doesn't sound like a bad idea at all .

    I actually have two particular pictures in mind that I want to draw, it's just a matter of when will I finally try them. Still need that mental boost.

  7. #27
    Sup' Maxxor222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    28
    Damn! You have so much talent Andreina they're very cool

  8. #28
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    Thanks Maxxor and everyone

  9. #29
    @Jackethx Denny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    226
    Holy shit, they are amazing.

  10. #30
    V x A Dekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Estpolis Denki
    Posts
    918
    Wow... They're really... awesome. :O
    Watch the documentaries Earthlings and Food, Inc.

  11. #31
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    Thanks very much, Chewjacka and Protolepsis

  12. #32
    Awesome stuff Andreina!

  13. #33
    Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    4,547
    Thanks Snail!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •