LIES GREED MISERY - Full Cover!

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Dismantle, May 26, 2012.

Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

[video=youtube;U3I3C6YOInQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3I3C6YOInQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I know the bridge is a little sketchy, but none of us can scream! lol, enjoy!

Last edited: May 26, 2012
    Zumi

Zumi Sanji-like

Sorry, but I think it's really bad.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Hey I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But it's not that good
    I agree with Zumi

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Not to sound like a jerk, I just want to give some constructive feedback. Your vocals seem to be missing feeling. They just seem like they don't mean anything to you while they are being rapped/sung/screamed. Maybe try again. Once more with feeling. I'm sorry.

Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

Hey guys, all 3 of you, thanks for just the reply alone. I just wanted to say that the Instrumental was the priority at first, so we had to get that done as quickly as possible, but the vocals, I thought were pretty decent. None of us can actually scream that very well, or have "Hard" voices, so it was quite interesting for us. I understand about the bridge, the bridge vocals were absolutely flat and rubbish, But like i said, I can't scream, and Oisin (The rapper), that's how he raps, he's a great rapper, I know you said you didn't really think the rap had feeling, but he can't rap like somebody when he raps completely differently, or the attempt will sound even worse. As for the chorus's, the original as you know has screaming, and i'm sorry you didn't like how I yelled it, but it's all I could do, I didn't want to collapse the chorus and actually sing it in an original melody, because that would be besides the point of the song, I just tried my best to get some sort of angry emotion out rather than just singing it and keeping it safe. I agree totally about the vocals, but only for the bridge, I genuinely believe everything else is great and we couldn't rap/shout it any better than it is. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Edit*

This has nothing to do with the other 2 people, but Minus, this "I just met you" thing you do all the time, is pretty stupid. But that's just my opinion. Work on it.

Last edited: May 26, 2012
    AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

Nice work on the editing and manipulating of your audio once you recorded it, especially the glitches. You had a pretty good technique.

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

It's lacking attack, good editing it's not horrible by any means. Also good work on the instrumental that quick! Props on that. Keep it up you can only get better.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Dude, it wasn't "bleeding from my ears" awful. If you needed help with a screaming part, you could have branched out to people here. ;) I would have tryed helping.