So I decided to just have some sorting/hypothetical fun. Every song Linkin Park has written represents all of them as a collective. In my opinion, without each individual member, Linkin Park wouldn't be Linkin Park. However, I thought it would be fun and different to assign each song a member of the band in an attempt to guess who it would represent, so here I go.
1. LOST IN THE ECHO-Pheonix
2. IN MY REMAINS-Rob Bourdon
3. BURN IT DOWN-Brad Delson
4. LIES GREED MISERY- Chester Bennington
5. I'LL BE GONE-Chester Bennington
6. CASTLE OF GLASS-Mike Shinoda
7. VICTIMIZED-Chester Bennington
8. ROADS UNTRAVELED-Pheonix
9. SKIN TO BONE-Joe Hahn
10. UNTIL IT BREAKS-Mike Shinoda
11. TINFOIL-Joe Hahn
12. POWERLESS-Brad Delson
There you go, now everyone start making lists! Also, if you want, you could also just describe how you think one track represents a member of the band! Have fun!