Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I'm gonna have to wait till wed to get tickets.

http://www.livenation.com/event/1D00...:703831:237654

The hardest part of ending is starting again. Twisted Smage's Avatar
    Anyone know where Row W is in Orchestra B? Also I hope Incubus plays before Lp becuase it'd be a let down if it was the opposite.
    Last edited by Twisted Smage; 05-21-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Top 5 Bands
    1. Linkin Park
    2. Blink-182
    3. Death Cab for Cutie
    4. Yellowcard
    5. Man Overboard

*sigh* I don't have the money for a ticket, so I won't be going to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Smage View Post
    Anyone know where Row W is in Orchestra B? Also I hope Incubus plays before Lp becuase it'd be a let down if it was the opposite.
    Row W is row 23 in Orchestra B. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe in one of the interviews with Chester and/or Mike from a few weeks back, they said Incubus will play a full set THEN Linkin Park will play a full set. So you should get your wish.
    "Floating down, as colors fill the light
    We look up from the ground, in fields of paperwhite
    And floating up, you pass us in the night
    The future gazing out, the past to overwrite
    So come down, far below
    We've been waiting to collect the things you know
    Come down, far below
    We've been waiting to collect what you've let go"

I'm holding on to what I havn't got
    I want to go to this show. Someone get me free tickets?

The hardest part of ending is starting again. Twisted Smage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot227 View Post
    Row W is row 23 in Orchestra B. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe in one of the interviews with Chester and/or Mike from a few weeks back, they said Incubus will play a full set THEN Linkin Park will play a full set. So you should get your wish.
    Thanks, i would've been closer except I i screwed the pooch and searched for 1 ticket instead of 2 so that wasted like 30 seconds

I'm holding on to what I havn't got
    I love the red hot chili peppers.

That is all.

So I can't get tickets at all, I finally have the money but the Living Things presale isn't working for me. Whenever I click on the event it asks me to log in to my LPU account and when I do (well, the presale enabled one that came with the LT preorder) it just says "You signed in!" but keeps me at the login screen. Wtf?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Depression View Post
    So I can't get tickets at all, I finally have the money but the Living Things presale isn't working for me. Whenever I click on the event it asks me to log in to my LPU account and when I do (well, the presale enabled one that came with the LT preorder) it just says "You signed in!" but keeps me at the login screen. Wtf?
    I got somewhat of the same problem but I preordered LT the other day thinking I couild get
    early tickets but when I put the redeem code into livenation to get tickets the code wouldn't work, so I guess I have to wait till wed to get tickets, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by LPHybrid Soldier View Post
    I got somewhat of the same problem but I preordered LT the other day thinking I couild get
    early tickets but when I put the redeem code into livenation to get tickets the code wouldn't work, so I guess I have to wait till wed to get tickets, it sucks.
    Damn, okay. I really want to hear their new stuff live (and it's always awesome to hear the old stuff), it just has such a different energy to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Depression View Post
    Damn, okay. I really want to hear their new stuff live (and it's always awesome to hear the old stuff), it just has such a different energy to it.
    Yeah well lets just hope we can still get some good tickets on wed, i never been to a LP concert so i really wanna go.

This isn't quite an LP presale, but I have to assume all the same tickets are available, so you can go to this site (http://www.livenation.com/event/1D00...EBD?dma_id=324) and use the code incubu3 to get access to pre-sale tickets. It worked for me yesterday, per @IncubusBand on twitter. Give it a shot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot227 View Post
    This isn't quite an LP presale, but I have to assume all the same tickets are available, so you can go to this site (http://www.livenation.com/event/1D00...EBD?dma_id=324) and use the code incubu3 to get access to pre-sale tickets. It worked for me yesterday, per @IncubusBand on twitter. Give it a shot.
    There isnt any orchestra seats left, this sucks.

There isnt any orchestra seats left, this sucks.

I just did a search with the link above and found seats in ORCH E and ORCH H (E was single seat only I think), did you try again?
    My bloodtype is KRYLON - Technicolor Type-A

Today...I looked for a sign. With flames in my hands. A line in the sand between yours and mine.

Once again, so close but so far away! *pouts*

Vdalem's Cookies!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AkirraKrylon View Post
    I just did a search with the link above and found seats in ORCH E and ORCH H (E was single seat only I think), did you try again?
    Yeah i tried, looks like im gonna have to get them on stubhub

Yeah i tried, looks like im gonna have to get them on stubhub
    Why not try to get seats in the first section after Orchestra?

I've been to Jones for LP shows a few times but always was in the upper mezz ( ) - are the orchestra seats that awesome there? What can I expect?

I got ORCH C, last row but Seats 1 and 2 so I'll be right in the aisle to see over mofos in front of me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AkirraKrylon View Post
    Why not try to get seats in the first section after Orchestra?

I've been to Jones for LP shows a few times but always was in the upper mezz ( ) - are the orchestra seats that awesome there? What can I expect?

I got ORCH C, last row but Seats 1 and 2 so I'll be right in the aisle to see over mofos in front of me
    I'm trying to close in on seats on ORCH A row p

Thread Information