View Poll Results: Which album would you like to see played in its entirety?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hybrid Theory

26 21.67%
  • Reanimation

27 22.50%
  • Meteora

12 10.00%
  • Minutes To Midnight

6 5.00%
  • A Thousand Suns

49 40.83%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Comin' at you from every side!!!! Arjun's Avatar
    ATS

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Minus View Post
    Black Thought is the emcee of The Roots (possibly the best hip-hop act ever and an actual band no less),
    Best hip hop act ever? You don't think OutKast, Blackstar, Madvillainy, Wu-Tang Clan or Clipse is better?

EDIT: also dang, last time I checked this thread Reanimation was winning. Don't people understand that we have heard every ATS song live excet Robot Boy, where Reanimation songs are rare for them to play and also a lot of them have never played live. Wouldn't you want stuff you've never seen live and stuff that is rare? I think Reanimation is the obvious choice here.
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia View Post
    Best hip hop act ever? You don't think OutKast, Blackstar, Madvillainy, Wu-Tang Clan or Clipse is better?

EDIT: also dang, last time I checked this thread Reanimation was winning. Don't people understand that we have heard every ATS song live excet Robot Boy, where Reanimation songs are rare for them to play and also a lot of them have never played live. Wouldn't you want stuff you've never seen live and stuff that is rare? I think Reanimation is the obvious choice here.
    Says the one who said that Reanimation is the worst album of the lot.

There's a difference between "Oh this'll be live and rare" and what people actually want. Sometimes it isn't about rarity but being enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Minus View Post
    Says the one who said that Reanimation is the worst album of the lot.

There's a difference between "Oh this'll be live and rare" and what people actually want. Sometimes it isn't about rarity but being enjoyable.
    That is true but I still think Reanimation would be awesome as well rare

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia View Post
    Don't people understand that we have heard every ATS song live excet Robot Boy
    Well, yeah, but it's REALLY fucking good live. Especially The Catalyst, which is my favorite LP song live.

Quote Originally Posted by mastae View Post
    Well, yeah, but it's REALLY fucking good live. Especially The Catalyst, which is my favorite LP song live.
    eh, some of the songs are AMAZING live while some (BITS mainly) are weak live.. But most are awesome live.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Duragon's Avatar
    Reanimation! A way to get all the songs from Hybrid Theory pluss the bonus ones, mixed in a way to have its own personal atmosphere!
    Pluss it is the only album they have wich can fill a full concert with an hour.
    As the album playtime is 1 hour..

Wait.. does that also include Stef, Riff Raff, and Chali?
    Pointless to play live..
    Last edited by Duragon; 07-03-2012 at 01:07 AM.

~Duragon

Reanimation ONLY if they get all, or at least most of te guest acts. Otherwise ATS.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Clever Name's Avatar
    ATS seems pretty boring to me. I'd say Reanimation.

So glad to see the Reanimation love. Sometimes I feel like it's the forgotten child around here.
    Coming 2008

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory Melis's Avatar
    I like Reanimation but it in my opinion it isn't so good like Hybrid Theory or Minutes To Midnight. I voted for MTM

ATS...

LT

Thread Information