Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It's Like I'm Paranoid... BLACKOUT's Avatar
    1. UNTIL IT BREAKS
    2. POWERLESS
    3. LOST IN THE ECHO
    4. I'LL BE GONE
    5. VICTEMIZED

I just want the whole damn album to be honest.

Lost in the Echo
    In My Remains
    Until it Breaks
    Powerless
    and Victemized!!!! .... but i think Until it Breaks will one of the biggest hits on the album

Lost in the Echo
    Powerless
    I'll Be Gone
    Until It Breaks
    Victimized

Castle Of Glass
    Powerless
    Victimized
    Until It breaks
    Lost In The Echo

at first POWERLESS wasn't in my top 5 , but ever since I heard the snippet of that song, its moved into my top 5!
    "Waiting for the end to come, wishing i had strength to stand, this is not what i had planned, its hard to let you go" Linkin Park <3

It's kind of difficult to decide because every song in the album sounds promising to me, but still, here goes:

1. Powerless - After the description that read "has the hefty of a John Williams score", I was interested in this song. It is currently my number one because the "snippet" of the LP Photo Shoot sounded amazingly epic.
    2. Castle Of Glass - This song seems really intriguing to me, because of folk influence and the descriptions that say that it's really eerie and creepy.
    3. In My Remains - A song that is dark and triumphant, according to Spin's review of it. I'm anticepating this one because it seems like it will be one of most energetic, yet most powerful songs on the album.
    4. Until It Breaks - I'm not really sure what this song will be like because the reviews are really contradicting each other. Either it's a rap song surrounded by beats, or it's a ballad. Though, after reading Mike's interview with MTV, it makes me really interested in what it will sound like.
    5. Lost In The Echo - Linkin Park's album openers have always been epic and awesome. Looking forward to this song, which has a cool name.

KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked Jack_Farrell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDevil217 View Post
    4. Until It Breaks - I'm not really sure what this song will be like because the reviews are really contradicting each other. Either it's a rap song surrounded by beats, or it's a ballad. Though, after reading Mike's interview with MTV, it makes me really interested in what it will sound like.
    I'm thinking it's like Blackout, 2 sections, but this one might be more blended in than the abrupt change in Blackout.

Seeking tenderness with a dagger Manu's Avatar
    I think in the song description thread Until It Breaks was described as being created from four different demos, so it could be all those things at once for all we know.
    *Formerly known as Manu, then Dinobot, and now Manu again because that's how I roll*

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Clever Name's Avatar
    1. VICTIMIZED
    2. POWERLESS
    3. LOST IN THE ECHO
    4. IN MY REMAINS
    5. CASTLE OF CLASS

I'm gonna drive you into your own anus. Infamous Davy Fresh Cobra's Avatar
    I wanted to hear CASTLE OF GLASS the most(still want to) but when a fan review said ''Mike sings the whole song'' ROADS UNTRAVELLED became my most anticipated. You know what? Fuck this CAPS LOCK shit I'm not doing it

Revamped list after everything we have read and heard and stuff

1. Lost in the Echo
    2. Powerless
    3. Victimized
    4. Skin to Bone
    5. Castle of Glass
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Vicitmized, Castle of Glass, Lost in the Echo, In My Remains, Roads Untraveled

Follow me on Twitter! My personal account: @sincerely_steff and my LP account: @LPSoldierProbs
    I run Bennoda Bliss, ChesterBe Things, and Linkin Philanthropy on Tumblr

Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    You know, I think this thread should be expanded to "TOP 12 LIVING THINGS tracks you want to hear".

What if I never even see you 'cause we're both on a stage?

Thread Information