Osama binladen still alive?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Star Scream, May 9, 2012.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Bullshit. Mothafucka's down.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

The underwater burial thing is not part of Islam in any way. Same is true for about 90% of what this guy has done but that is a different discussion entirely. Who knows what really happened? We never had much conclusive proof that it was him they killed and "buried underwater". I'd like to think he's dead but shit just doesn't seem all that right to me.

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

He had to be buried within 24 hours per Islam custom.

Hence why he was buried at sea.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Some people fail to use their brains or they have them replaced with conspiracy machines.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

No it just has to be buried as soon as possible there is no 24 hour time limit.

@LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

Correct.

The body of a Muslim should be buried as soon as possible. Islamic jurists have not agreed on an exact time limit for burial, but strongly encourage a swift burial.

However, if the people in charge of his body did not believe they would find a suitable country to accept and bury his body within a time frame. For example, how Saudi Arabia declined, they could do the burial at sea option. Which they did.

Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

Yeah. He is Michael Jackson's neighbour at Neverland.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

I don't understand the constant non-belief in the government. It's like anything that happens has to have a secret motive or it's just a cover up for a bigger conspiracy. I know things aren't always black and white, but come on, people.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Nice try, CIA Agent.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Don't follow my IP.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

we all know that we never actually landed on the moon, i thought this was common knowledge. :lol:

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Either he's been dead for a long time, or he is still alive. Either way, I won't believe some bullshit squadron just happened to pop by his house and killed him. Also, burial at sea? That's taking everybody for a fucking moron. If they had actually filled his body with lead, out of respect for his "beliefs" they also threw his body away? Biggest bullshit ever. Countries not accepting his body? He'd just be fucking worm food then, to be a realist. Organic matter going to waste. Nothing more. The United States army hasn't killed him.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Duh, they're in that one Ohio base. Everyone knows that

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

actually there is a point here :awesome:

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

Has no one considered that maybe, by some weird possibility, the "buried at sea" custom is part of Afghani culture? Because the people that live in that country do have customs and beliefs that are not tied to Arabism or Islamism, believe it or not.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

[​IMG]

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Afghans follow the Islamic way of burial.

Gabe Newell

Gabe Newell Banned

Sacha Baron Cohen as Admiral General Aladeen should open up for him.

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

Afghans aren't a monolithic cultural group though, no more than we are, or the Chinese or Sudanese are. Not all Afghans are Muslims, not that they would admit it. And there are Afghani people who are closer culturally to Central Asian, Hindic, and Sinic culture than to their Middle Eastern cousins. After all, Afghanistan is the center of Central Asia, pretty much the focal point of the Eastern world for around 2000 years.

RichiRich

RichiRich Member

This.

Oh and btw since when do the special forces who killed him give a fuck about giving him a (supposedly) Islamic burial? What a farce.

Anyway I think the bastard has been dead for years. If you go and take a look at many of his videos you will find that there are many anomalies that just don't click. For example the nose not being the same from one video to the next etc.

Does that mean he had doubles? Who knows. Terrorists are by no means poor (there are no poor terrorists) so maybe he got himself a double or two.

Anyway even if they did kill him, no way it happened like they said it did. Especially the water burial thing, what a bloody joke. "The body? Oh euh.. yea that thing. Well we kinda dropped it in the water, too bad I guess. You'll just have to take our word for it then, eh?".

Bin Laden's probably been dead for a while and Obama might just be using his death as a ploy for re election... To show that after all his record on the war on terror ain't that bad at all - look he even has a peace prize to show for it! ;P

Come on... Every government has its own agenda. And while the USA may be one of the most democratic countries on Earth (or so I'd like to think), I doubt that telling the masses the truth about everything they do is really the most important of things...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012