Page 121 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5326
  1. #2401
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrare View Post
    Finally man! I waited for this, just to find a pattern. But, there's no pattern. ;O
    Lol sorry, I was out all day.

  2. #2402
    Laos Greece Missouri
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrare View Post
    Finally man! I waited for this, just to find a pattern. But, there's no pattern. ;O
    Well, there are only four locations so far. Maybe there IS a pattern, and we just don't have enough information to find it.

    >>Linkin Park is everything, and everything else is nothing.<<

  3. #2403
    'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by _Depression View Post
    Lol sorry, I was out all day.
    No problem! Just saying. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by LiesGreedMisery View Post
    Well, there are only four locations so far. Maybe there IS a pattern, and we just don't have enough information to find it.
    You can be right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anelle Botha
    FLAGRARE
    you naughty boy

  4. #2404
    I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter. Xero21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Paul Temple View Post
    I don't remember the listening parties being for the fans, at last before the album was released/leaked. I know there was some for magazines and such, with the armed guards and cd players you couldn't open. So if there were ( Was going through a nasty breakup at that time) that's a huge risk. Lol but then again I'm not a record label guy.
    Yeah, there were indeed. A bunch of fans got to listen and then do Q/A afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    - Xero the twenty-first
    3/29/12 - Was the groom in the first ever LPA marriage!

    Formerly known as Xero21 Brandon.



    Quote Originally Posted by IISUPERXEROI View Post
    Mike is having the midlife crisis

  5. #2405
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    I don't really think there will be much of a pattern. The only possible patterns we have are:

    -No two consecutive clues in the same country
    -Each clue is west of the previous clue

    Aaaand that's it.

  6. #2406
    It's Like I'm Paranoid... BlackChester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wolfsburg/Pfungstadt, Germany
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Paul Temple View Post
    I don't remember the listening parties being for the fans, at last before the album was released/leaked. I know there was some for magazines and such, with the armed guards and cd players you couldn't open. So if there were ( Was going through a nasty breakup at that time) that's a huge risk. Lol but then again I'm not a record label guy.
    the LPU had a listening Party at LPUHQ with fans, Warner Music Germany in Hamburg had a prelistening (+ Q&A with Mike and Phoenix) with Fans and LPUers(LINK), 1Live (a german radio station) had a prelistening session with fans (+ Q&A with Mike and Phoenix)... and there were even more.. I think Tokyo got one too We'll see if that happens for LT again.
    Founder of Blackchester.de|Member of Julien-K Germany
    "Oh, that's you? I thought you'd look like Chester, just black!" - M. Shinoda

  7. #2407
    The One They Call Elaine. Elaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    They've been saying its something huge, I don't think the release of one new song fits that criteria. That being said, I can't think of anything that would live up to what they've been hyping, but maybe we're just not thinking far enough outside the box.
    How about the whole album?

  8. #2408
    Ntr/Mssion Spaedin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    105
    I don't think it will be a listening party. Doesn't anyone remember that Adam deleted his tweet about the next clue being hopefully harder? He said clue, I think. And harder would mean it's leading up to something else. He probably deleted it to leave us speculating about whether that's the final place on the scavenger hunt. Also the hunt hasn't even been in Europe or the UK and I think it will before it's over. Not to mention South America.

  9. #2409
    It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    213
    And also, before Allan left Twitter, he said "Good luck on the rest of your hunt."
    Keyword:REST
    I doubt that this will be the last stop for this hunt.

  10. #2410
    A bloody good delve Zak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dubai, India
    Posts
    1,959
    It'll probably be something absurd and convoluted like Empty Spaces and WTCFM being played as background music at the zoo. From there you have to find the source of the sound in the zoo.

    Sounds absurd enough to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Stop projecting your semen-crusted fantasies onto me, you assmilk loving fuck.
    REE FOR ADMIN

    MISSION SUCCESSFUL.
    LOUIS FOR ADMIN


  11. #2411
    LPMeteorain
    Guest
    Sooo I'm totally late on this considering the hunt ended at 2 pm or so yesterday and it's now like 7 am the next day...(busy day I'm sorry lol, after the hunt went to see the Avengers, out to dinner, drove around, fell asleep early)...but I did it! I didn't think I'd be successful but sure enough I got an LPA mention lol. And LPA used my tweet (@TheJaff27 - linked in their tweet that Shinoda later RT'd, sounds nerdy but I find that pretty damn rad). Thanks for all the new follows too btw to the 6-8 new followers I got when I woke up this morning.

    I've totally been to/seen Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago...but I don't think I'll be making the 10 hour drive by May 15th lol. Good luck to whoever continues this in Chicago and thereafter (You better! Don't make the current progress all for nought...)

  12. #2412
    Ambient Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    How about the whole album?
    MORE!! MOOREEE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria View Post
    It'll probably be something absurd and convoluted like Empty Spaces and WTCFM being played as background music at the zoo. From there you have to find the source of the sound in the zoo.

    Sounds absurd enough to be true.
    I don't know why but that was the first thing I thought when I heard about the clue as well :S (Including WTCFM as the song in the background)
    [✔] Firing Squad

    [] Line Up

    Nish: I've seen enough Shoutbox to know where this is going

  13. #2413
    LPMeteorain
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    How about the whole album?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to hear the whole album...but that's coming our way anyway. So when Shinoda says "huge payoff" for this scavenger hunt, I kind of want more or something different/unique from just the album that's already going to be in our ears in just over a month.

    I missed a Mother's Day plan to help in the hunt so I want something badass lol

  14. #2414
    Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria View Post
    It'll probably be something absurd and convoluted like Empty Spaces and WTCFM being played as background music at the zoo.
    You come for the clue and it's already gone


    They're eating all my shotgun smiles ...



  15. #2415
    Ambient Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteforce View Post
    You come for the clue and it's already gone
    Damn you I was setting myself up for that pun! haha

  16. #2416
    I <3 HAHN Vdalem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hahnville
    Posts
    4,229
    I'm so lost that I'll just sit on the ground and just wait for the album, lol.

    Linkin Park 2012

  17. #2417
    'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaedin View Post
    I don't think it will be a listening party. Doesn't anyone remember that Adam deleted his tweet about the next clue being hopefully harder? He said clue, I think. And harder would mean it's leading up to something else. He probably deleted it to leave us speculating about whether that's the final place on the scavenger hunt. Also the hunt hasn't even been in Europe or the UK and I think it will before it's over. Not to mention South America.
    Adam didn't said NOTHING like that. Adam said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ruehmer ‏ @heydudeimadam

    Next one is gonna be a little harder (hopefully)
    He didn't said the word "clue". Just "next". So, well, can be the end, even so I doubt it.


    Quote Originally Posted by HybridBharath View Post
    And also, before Allan left Twitter, he said "Good luck on the rest of your hunt."
    Keyword:REST
    I doubt that this will be the last stop for this hunt.
    Don't found this Tweet. I assume you may have been wrong.

  18. #2418
    Ntr/Mssion Spaedin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    105
    Actually that's very similar to what I said, minus the word clue. Either way, "clue" or not, he said next one would be harder. Doesn't sound like the end of the line to me.
    Also
    https://twitter.com/#!/youbetterhear...81220310315008

  19. #2419
    @TheReeknd Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dubai, India
    Posts
    7,558
    I hope the next clue is painted on an elephant's trunk.


  20. #2420
    Can you feel it? PaulGardinerLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England, Bristol.
    Posts
    77
    Shit the bed!! Big up all LP fans and LPA fans!!
    Formerly known as: ATouchOfMagic and AtouchofmagicLPU

    Follow me on Twitter: PaulGardinerLP
    Find me on Facebook: Paul Kevin Gardiner
    Add me on MSN: paulgardiner1986@live.co.uk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •