Page 100 of 267 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 5321
  1. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll hard View Post
    Make a new thread.Its just a waste of time to look through all pages.You don't need any fucking comments records as u ve already prove yourself as the best lpfan site

    Don't hate on my favourite thread. In all seriousness, why? It'll clog up the news section and with this thread being a sticky, it's even easier to filter out news from the Hunt.

  2. #1982
    Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer. LPSTer. YoMarques's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    Yesterday...

    *Text to Adam* "Allan Gardens?"
    Adam's Response: "He does? I never thought him to have much of a green thumb."

    Oh Adam, you troll you.
    Oh, the epicness
    "Dream big, work hard and don't be an asshole." - Mike Shinoda

  3. #1983
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    No that doesn't make things easier. I'll be confused as fuck without the use of my world clock app.
    Time Zone Lady I am .



    Props to mrxtothez for signature.
    Life is like a never ending road; the never is short but the ending is long.

  4. #1984
    Extremely H! Vltg3 Arun1910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    599
    JUST 8 hours to go!


  5. #1985
    I'm tried Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    18,153
    So, I've been in bed, so the next clue is definitely in Allan Gardens? Any other precise information on the location besides those benches or is that just a section of the park?

  6. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun1910 View Post
    JUST 8 hours to go!
    Well at least I know now I can walk off LPA to watch Bones in an hour and a half and possibly watch Castle after that without anything exciting happening. Also 8 hours. Hmm. It's 7:10 pm here so looks like I am going to bed late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kameiko View Post
    Time Zone Lady I am .

    I always pictured you as guy.
    Last edited by Gloomy Mushroom; 05-13-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  7. #1987
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    Well at least I know now I can walk off LPA to watch Bones in an hour and a half and possibly watch Castle after that without anything exciting happening. Also 8 hours. Hmm. It's 7:10 pm here so looks like I am going to bed late.




    I always pictured you as guy.

    OMG xD nooo!

  8. #1988
    It's Like I'm Paranoid... BlackChester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wolfsburg/Pfungstadt, Germany
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    So, I've been in bed, so the next clue is definitely in Allan Gardens? Any other precise information on the location besides those benches or is that just a section of the park?
    as far as I can see it the park is not that big... and these benches are right in the middle of it so I guess the one who'll go there will find it with ease
    Founder of Blackchester.de|Member of Julien-K Germany
    "Oh, that's you? I thought you'd look like Chester, just black!" - M. Shinoda

  9. #1989
    Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameiko View Post
    OMG xD nooo!
    That's what you get for not being clear enough.


    Now and forever, I'll bring it home to you



  10. #1990
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteforce View Post
    That's what you get for not being clear enough.


    xD

  11. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameiko View Post
    OMG xD nooo!


    We learn something new everyday.

  12. #1992
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    We learn something new everyday.


    <33333

  13. #1993
    Ambient Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    We learn something new everyday.
    Like today for example, I learnt that sneezing while you're licking Nutella off a knife can end painfully where lips are involved.
    [✔] Firing Squad

    [] Line Up

    Nish: I've seen enough Shoutbox to know where this is going

  14. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Like today for example, I learnt that sneezing while you're licking Nutella off a knife can end painfully where lips are involved.

    ROFL XD

    I found out today that snorting vegemite is not the brightest idea. God help my children if this is what their mother does to pass time

    Quote Originally Posted by Kameiko View Post


    <33333




    <3 <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by Gloomy Mushroom; 05-13-2012 at 09:46 AM.

  15. #1995
    Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    I found out today that snorting vegemite is not the brightest idea.
    Took one for the team, clearly ;D

  16. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteforce View Post
    Took one for the team, clearly ;D

    Although snorting sherbet was the thing that stung the most. My friend was crying sherbet

  17. #1997
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    Although snorting sherbet was the thing that stung the most. My friend was crying sherbet
    Or watching your idiotic friends put a spoonful of Spicy ginger in their mouths, and then spitting it out all over your kitchen. That was fun I made them clean it up.

  18. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameiko View Post
    Or watching your idiotic friends put a spoonful of Spicy ginger in their mouths, and then spitting it out all over your kitchen. That was fun I made them clean it up.

    Now you've given me ideas.

  19. #1999
    I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    319
    zenzero? i like it

  20. #2000
    Ketchup Face Kameiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy Mushroom View Post
    Now you've given me ideas.
    Oh God. XD

    ~erases comment~ No too late!

    It's the worse thing ever to do, and my friend was on webcam watching the whole thing. LOL :c. My poor kitchen!

    THEN THEY DO IT WITH CINNAMON! THAT WAS FREAKING WORSE!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •