LPAers Unite: Support LPA And Pre-Order LIVING THINGS through LPAssociation.com!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 6, 2012.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hello LPA visitors, forum members and twitter/facebook followers! Thank you for your undying dedication to our site and all you've done to help us be the best Linkin Park fan site available. It's been an absolute pleasure providing you guys with up to the minute LIVING THINGS news/information and we appreciate all the support you've given this album cycle. We also welcome our new members, and thank all of you for choosing the LPA for all of your Linkin Park needs!

However; we have a mission for you and we hope you will be able to help us out. Although pre-orders for LIVING THINGS have been available for quite some time, the powers that be have decided to hook us up with a special pre-order link. This pre-order link (which is seperate from the individual links and will NOT interfere with the main Share2Earn promotion) allows the LPA to get special exclusives including but not limited to a special 30 second spot made by Mark Fiore, an LPA "band takeover", free Honda Civic Tour tickets to give away to YOU, a mention on LP's Facebook and much much more. You guys have wanted us to have the band on LPA since day one, and here is your chance to make that happen.

To have this happen, we need the fans to buy an album using our special link. We also need several hundred sales to win the top prizes. It sounds like a tall feat, but with your help anything is possible. We launched the LPA back in 2002 to serve YOU the fans, and in all our years we have kept going due to our strong passion for the band and the Street Soldiers. You guys make what we do possible, and we wish to give back to all of you. Infact, our sole purpose in winning is not for ourselves, but to be able to share the prizes with YOU the fans! So to help us, please purchase an album from the below link/encourage people to buy from this link as well. There is a lot of competition out there, and any assistance we can get from you will go a long way. We know many of you are trying with your own links and we respect that, but any help you can give means big things. Here is the special LPA link (this forwards to our special GETONIC url that you can use to preorder):

[video=youtube;BlPyHTJC5VU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlPyHTJC5VU[/video]

http://lpassociation.com/livingthings

You can purchase both the digital and physical packages from this link WORLDWIDE, simply change your country location during the payment process under the ADDRESS INFO section.

You will be charged in US DOLLARS but it will be automatically exchanged into your country's currency by your bank when withdrawn.
    Use this CURRENCY CONVERTER to see how much you'll be charged once you have the final sum. Also if you do not have a major credit card/bank debit card, the LIVING THINGS order website does accept Paypal.

Please note that only that link will work. This is the link you must buy from and share to your friends. Do not connect to Facebook on that page as it will substitute it with your own personal link and it will NOT count towards LPA.​

Let's win this thing LPAers!

LETS WIN THIS MAAN.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Will do the preorder via that link the minute my mom agrees me to do so. Long Live the LPA.

Derek

Thanks guys! Even if you can't afford to buy an album, any help you can give us (friends/family buying it) would be mucho appreciated. Keep up the hard work!

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Hell yeah! Bought one off of this link, let's get this done!

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Good luck guys! Too bad I can't help :/

Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90 Active Member

Well, if I hadn't pre-ordered by now, I still wouldn't do it for LPA. Damn Meteora haters don't get my support ;)

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Was actually gonna just wait til release date and pay $9 for it at Target, but now I'm seriously considering just doing this.

Not entirely sure what a "band takeover" is, though. And as such I'd like to see that prize traded for Mike wearing that ketchup shirt you made him in an upcoming music video. Much better prize.

Derek

Hope you're just being sarcastic, because to accuse an entire site of hating one album when there's definitely people on here who love Meteora is a little silly :lol:.

And Blackee, I totally agree. KETCHUP SHIRT FTW.

theDUDE

theDUDE Don't be scared homie!

I got you LPA! Will definitely pre-order with the LPA link.
    Lets do this damn thang!

emptyspaces0

emptyspaces0 Hunter Eats Hunter

Glad to say I preordered the album for you guys :)

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Team LPA all the way!

I have become totally associated with the LPA and I still love Meteora. I also love the LPA. Why? Because I'm fucking awesome, that's why.

Derek

You guys ROCK. Proud to have you all be a part of the LPA Street Team. Pass this link onto your friends!

Hybrid

I might as well be part of the LPAST since I have been a member of the LPST since '03. :awesome:

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I was initially going to purchase via iTunes because I didn't have the funds, but an opportunity has arose that may allow me to buy from this link.
    Until I do so, I'll share it with my buddies.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I just think the whole thing is just awesome. Also, it's a great way for us to help Linkin Park promote the new album.

I have passed the link on to several friends and family. I hope this will help out!

RatedRsuperstar0303

RatedRsuperstar0303 Well-Known Member

Well now it looks like I'm getting 2 copies of Living Things. How can I not help you guys?! I've been visiting since ur birth! So I just pre-ordered one through the link! GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Dusty

I've decided that even though I will be buying a physical copy of the album, I will also show support for Linkin Park and the LPA by pre-ordering a digital copy of the album with the link.

I'll have it taken care of by May 18th. :)

Hybrid

It's because you're awesome, Dusty!

Dusty

Thanks, broski! :awesome: