Opening

Talking Mike Shinoda Retweeted My Mix Yesterday & I Want YOU To Add Visuals!

So I just threw this together on a whim, but I guess if Mike liked it enough to share it w all his awesome fans I feel it deserves some place on the web other than my deserted LastFM page lol. Personally, I don't think it's quite good enough to stand on its own, so I want a real Fort Minor fan to add some visuals to it!

You can DL it straight from the tweet here: https://twitter.com/#!/L_A_Phil/stat...48918780411905

Please enjoy the track regardless of whether or not you're into editing vids or other visual arts, and if you're inspired to throw somethin together yourself definitely send it my way @ iamphildonney@gmail.com

If it looks good we'll put it on my group's Youtube Page, which you should also check out. We gotta very Fort Minor vibe

Thanks!
    Last edited by L_A_Phil; 05-02-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Opening
    No takers? Any suggestions?

Makin' Money Before I Could Crawl. Money Maker Mike's Avatar
    amaxing mix. wow, that's so dope. Loved Knaan's part.
    I make money.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eycwtprdUOk/T-yCeb-XwZI/AAAAAAAAKdk/a0bLfecK3Sg/s1600/hqdefault.jpg

I said, "Mike, I'm coming for you, homie"
    Cause Mike's always got my back when I'm lonely
    And I always got his back when we fight
    I'm coming for you, Mike, Imma save your life

Krispy Kreme is my Best Friend.

Formerly known as Rebecca Black

Just downloaded this. Awesome! I'm actually jealous Mike retweeted it haha but seriously great job! I'm keeping this

p.s.

let me know what you think of my LP covers if you got time, I just posted a thread

Thread Information