Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rolling Stone Exclusive Fan Chat with Linkin Park & Incubus Scheduled for Tomorrow

Rolling Stone have revealed that Mike Shinoda & Mike Einziger of Linkin Park and Incubus will be participating in a live chat with Rolling Stone readers tomorrow on their website at 10:00AM PDT | 01:00PM EDT. To get involved you can tweet your questions in advance or during the live chat by including the hashtag #RSChats on Twitter along with your question, by doing this you may be selected to ask your question live on video during the chat. View the article below for more information and to enter the chat page:

Members of Linkin Park and Incubus will chat with their fans tomorrow on RollingStone.com at 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT ahead of their co-headlining outing on the 2012 Honda Civic Tour. Linkin Park are also releasing Living Things, a new album co-produced by legendary producer Rick Rubin, on June 26th. Submit your questions for Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and Mike Einziger of Incubus ahead of time and during the chat via hashtag #RSChats on Twitter.
    Source: Linkin Park via + / –

KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked Jack_Farrell's Avatar
    More info about the album, how many songs will have rap, etc... that should be the questions.

My perversion power is accumulating Pugnacious Baby Timmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Farrell View Post
    More info about the album, how many songs will have rap, etc... that should be the questions.
    Why did you replace Rob with a drum machine? What exactly is in the toolbox? On a scale from 1 to Blow Your Dick Off, how cutting-edge is "Lost in the Echo"?

Interesting

I feel like we start getting into a really dangerous territory when we start trying to write around the idea of what some third-party thought of what our music should be when they can't even comprehend on how to tell us what that thing is, or guide us in a direction that can get us there musically or creatively, or anything. You know, having to have a specific type of song; forcing music to conform to that frame of mind is causing a lot of noise to be in and it's getting away from the song. (...) Let's stop trying to do things that other people want us to do, and let's get back to just being fluid, and writing songs, coming with ideas, and being like, "hey, let's check this out", and grading things, and being honest.

Capitalize my name, you British guy you.

Quote Originally Posted by + / – View Post
    Capitalize my name, you British guy you.
    Done.

All those fucking dumb questions "what does the album sound like?", "what inspired you to make your awesome music?", "when's you new album coming out.??" and my personal favourite: "how many songs will contain the new album "living things"??"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

All those fucking dumb questions "what does the album sound like?", "what inspired you to make your awesome music?", "when's you new album coming out.??" and my personal favourite: "how many songs will contain the new album "living things"??"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
    Other than the stupidity, I'd imagine it's hard for some people to write interesting questions in 140 characters or less.

Quote Originally Posted by + / – View Post
    Other than the stupidity, I'd imagine it's hard for some people to write interesting questions in 140 characters or less.
    How many songs will have rapping in the album? How many instrumentals? #LivingThings #RSChats

I wrote this and I could've fit another one.

How many songs will have rapping in the album? How many instrumentals? #LivingThings #RSChats

I wrote this and I could've fit another one.
    Hence the key words in my post, "IT'S HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE."

We're talking about people on twitter here.

Key words: People. On. Twitter.

Come to Brazil? #RSChats

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Hybrid's Avatar
    Hey, maybe someone can waste a question and ask if Rob played drums on Burn It Down.

Take it how you take it, I'm the opposite of vacancy

Banned
    I'm sick of these joint interviews with incubus I don't give a motherf*ck about them and their songs they only got one good song and thats Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn It Up View Post
    I'm sick of these joint interviews with incubus I don't give a motherf*ck about them and their songs they only got one good song and thats Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn It Up View Post
    Really?.........

Victim of the 2011 Atlanta plot twist!

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Quote Originally Posted by LPFreak64 View Post
    Really?.........
    Your avatar is awesome! Is there any way I can have it in high quality?

Hopefully we get some new info, but I have a feeling this is going to be the standard type answers.

Ntr/Mssion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Come to Brazil? #RSChats

It's going to be hard to find intelligent questions with the amount of people who are going ask that lol

The blood of innocence burning in the skies murphyLP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lol.what? View Post
    It's going to be hard to find intelligent questions with the amount of people who are going ask that lol
    I will not try to read too much into what youve "might" said but...i didnt like either way!

About the topic...I think we will get more information about the album! Mike is the one with the power to give us information!!! The others seems to be afraid of giving info!!!
    I am not the fortune and the fame or the same person telling you to 'forfeit the game' ...

Waiting for the OTHER end to come The Joesen One's Avatar
    Wow ever since they had a preview of the songs, RS has been all over the place with LP.
    1. Mike became the representative for RS in the Jay-Z concert at SXSW.
    2. LP's new album was part of the Biggest Spring Releases
    3. This
    4. Rolling Stone giving LP's first song review (BID got 3/5 stars, more on the favorable side)

FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHILSFAN

Thread Information