Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The rhythm projects 'round the next sound... Calvin's Avatar

Three Days Grace

Opinions??
    But in the end we were meant to be apart, like separate chambers of the human heart...

"The best lyrics are the ones that describe those emotions in ways you always wanted to say but could never find the words." - Mike Shinoda

Formerly known as Epiksha.

Completely forgot about this band's existence to be honest. I liked their first two albums though. I can't recall if I ever listened to their third.
    They say the grass is always greener on the otherside,
    If so, do birds dream of walking, while we dream to fly?

They used to be one of my favorite bands, but after a while they just get kind of boring.
    LPA Playback August 2013 Runner up: https://soundcloud.com/rahatc/rage-p...-by-secrets-of
    My EDM-Rap group Kollidescope: http://www.echosofrahat.com/kollidescope

Love them, all three albums are amazing and their first two are modern rock classics.
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Steve Perry, you gotta get the fuck out of here Pidgeon's Avatar
    The hits are good but they use A LOT of filler in their albums. Just bland songs thrown together for the sake of making a full album

Did somebody order some cheese? ChuckCheese's Avatar
    One X is a GREAT album. One of the best of the modern rock era. I like their third one a lot too, and they're really sick live.
    Did somebody order some cheese?
    Charlotte, NC 8/08/07 Charlotte, NC 7/31/08 New York City, NY 2/04/11 Bristow, VA 8/10/12
    West Palm Beach, FL 8/08/14 Tampa, FL 8/09/14 Charlotte, NC 8/12/14 Bristow, VA 8/13/14
    Camden, NJ 8/15/14 Mansfield, MA 8/16/14 Holmdel, NJ 8/18/14 Wantagh, NY 8/19/14 Buffalo, NY 8/21/14
    Orlando, FL 1/15/15 Nashville, TN 1/17/15 Greensboro, NC 1/28/15

I used to like them a lot. Haven't heard their 3rd album. I totally lost interest like most of the rock bands I used to love.

I

HATE

EEEEEVERYYYTHING AAABOOOUUT YOU

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    I used to absolutely love them. I still think they are a good band they are also good live. I've seen them twice.

Banned
    FUCK YEAH.

The rhythm projects 'round the next sound... Calvin's Avatar
    I'm at the point where I can't decide if they've just gotten boring or not in all honesty they said they will probably have a new album out this year though so fingers crossed to them 'resparking' my interest

I do like Three Days Grace, haven't listened to them for a while though xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Right? [...] Liz is more than just hot though. She is fucking awesome all around. FACT. Anyone who disagrees is a dick hole, and I will fight them with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Girl
    And she... Lizzed in her pants.

Opening
    I LOVE the songs 'Pain' and 'I Hate Everything About You.' My brother and sister in law saw them in concert last year with some friends in St. Louis.

I absolutly love three days grace. Their song one x was the first full song i learned on guitar

There new album is their worst cd yte. I still fully support that they get worse with every album

Steve Perry, you gotta get the fuck out of here Pidgeon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    There new album is their worst cd yte. I still fully support that they get worse with every album
    I've only heard the lead single. I thought it was different but still really boring lol

+1 for One-X being a great album. Life Starts Now, barring a handful of songs, was pretty lame, and their new song sounds pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon View Post
    I've only heard the lead single. I thought it was different but still really boring lol
    the first single is one of the best songs on the album IMO. 2nd best actually, only behind the amazing Broken Glass, which is one of their best songs ever. but the overall album is their worst one yet

>.<
    I used to absolutely LOVE this band back in the day. One-X helped me a lot throughout growing up, as did their debut. Life Starts Now was pretty good, but it was nowhere near as good as their first two albums IMO. I have listened to Chalk Outline, I haven't listened to the leak of their new album yet. I am going to buy it on October 2nd instead. I have bought all of their albums, so why not do it again, I can wait. I did however listen to Broken Glass, and it's pretty fucking awesome, I like it a lot.

Their first two albums were great. A few of the tracks from the 3rd were listenable. But the problem with this band is that, like a lot of those bands I listened to, they don't seem to grow up at all.

Thread Information