RANDOM THOUGHTS 25

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

I once traveled to Colorado Springs for a choir/orchestra trip in high school, and another time for a church choir tour. It was fucking aweosme. I imagine New Jersey is an absolute urban dump in comparison. Chris Christie is such an idiot.

2. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

lol It just makes me mad because I'm extremely proud of my state because of not only it's natural beauty but because it's sensible politics. This state is libertarian's wet dream lol. We are the quintessential just live your fucking life state. My biggest complaint is that we have civil unions instead of marriage equality. But that will come. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

3. Gibs

Colorado is among some of the states I'm considering moving to once I graduate college, and move on with my life. Either Colorado, or somewhere in New England. I'll take a 80 degree summer and really cold ass winter over Texas' 100+ degree summers any day (referring to New England of course, I don't know much about Colorado temperature).

I would remain a proud Texas though, I love my state, even though it's overrun by idiot conservatives. At least one of our Representatives from San Antonio has the sense to question marriage laws here. He declared the ban against gay marriage unconstitutional (I think).

4. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Well, obviously I highly recommend Colorado. Downtown, the mountains, the dunes, the vibrant flora *cough cough*, local breweries out the ass (idk how old you are though lol), an amazing local music scene. It's just a nice place to be.

5. Gibs

I'm considering Massachusetts, Iowa, Colorado, or just staying in Texas.

One thing I would absolutely want to do would be to move to England for a while, or just go all around Europe for a while. That would make me so happy.

When I told my mom this, she seemed very surprised. I guess because it's something she would never dream of doing, but that would be great. I just wanna explore the world, you know? Europe is such a beautiful continent.

6. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

If those are your options I would choose Europe. That would be an amazing experience.

7. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

So... I managed to cut my finger whilst cutting an avocado.. It bled a lot for about 50 minutes before I managed to put a band-aid on it... (I held a paper against it during that time) It was horrible.... Ugh. It's pretty deep as well.... T_T

8. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

hahaha, I believe you, I just have the feeling that you're having a cold or so very often! Haha

Today, I dyed my hair.

9. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

^ Nice! What colour, Melly?

10. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

The packaging said mocha, so dark brown. :lol:

11. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

What does a baseball player use tar for?

12. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Grip. It's usually used on bat handles so players don't go tossing their bats all over the stadium bu I'm assuming you're referring to the yankee pitcher that got tossed for having on his neck. No good.

13. Gitsnik

Thanks. Yes I saw some articles on the web but did not get why it was illegal.

14. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

It's not illegal for the aforementioned use, but to have it on his neck like that is.

15. Gitsnik

So you have to use it before going on the pitch? :huh:

16. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Well I don't think pitchers are allowed to use it at all. I think it's just for bat handles.

17. Gitsnik

Ok. Thanks for the info. I don't follow baseball as you might have noticed lol.

18. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I just listened to "Valentine's Day" on my way home... Bad idea. :(

19. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

lol I'm going through all my angsty music in a fit of nostalgia. So I know them feels.

Since facebook decided people would only get to see 1% of the content from the pages they like my page is a fucking graveyard. 15,000 people like the page I admin for. 70 people on average see our posts. We worked our asses off to get to the point where 400-500 people could see one post (and even that is pretty small percentage) and that's gone. We had just started doing reviews and now I just don't have the motivation. There just needs to be a bar metal page admins to go and get wasted like a laid off steel worker and bitch zuckerberg cause that's all we do anymore :lol:

20. Gibs

Nicholas Cage was originally offered the role of Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings, but turned it down due to the time commitment. I can't even imagine what Nicholas Cage would be like as Aragorn..... *shudders*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.