Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Intimate Show #2: House of Blues Show in L.A.

Linkin Park have just announced the second "intimate" show that will occur in the coming months. Following the recently announced intimate show in Berlin, this show will occur at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA on Friday, May 18. The show is planned as a benefit concert in support of Music For Relief's Power The World initiative. General tickets will go for $99 including all additional fees and tickets will be limited to 2 per person.

Tickets for this show go on sale exclusively to LPU members starting on Monday, April 30, at 10AM PDT at LPUnderground.com. In addition to general admission tickets, we are offering Premium VIP access, as well as a limited number of travel packages that include VIP tickets, hotel accommodations, and more.
    Join the LPU today at lpunderground.com to gain access to these unique concert experiences.

UPDATED: New information has been released now detailing the different packages:
    General Admission Ticket -$99.00ea (all fees included, 2 ticket maximum per member)

Premium Ticket - $300.00ea (all fees included, 2 ticket maximum per member)
    One ticket with VIP seating, one laminate for an exclusive pre-show hang out with members of Linkin Park and to an exclusive after party at the Foundation Room inside the HOB, early entry into the venue, one drink ticket, one pass to an exclusive after party at the Foundation Room inside the HOB

Travel Ticket Package - $1000.00 per pair (all fees included, 2 ticket maximum per member)
    Two tickets with VIP seating, a one night stay at the Mondrian Hotel (double occupancy) and transportation to and from the airport (airfare not included), two laminates for an exclusive pre-show hang out with members of Linkin Park and to an exclusive after party at the Foundation Room inside the HOB, early entry into the venue, two drink tickets.
    Source: LP Facebook via Jack_Farrell l LPUnderground.com
    Last edited by Zane; 04-30-2012 at 01:34 AM.

i would drive down to Cali to see that show but im not an LPU member
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer. LPSTer. YoMarques's Avatar
    Woah, awesome D: Wish I could go.
    "Dream big, work hard and don't be an asshole." - Mike Shinoda

It was about time they'll play LA again! The last intimate show at the Mayan Theatre is already 8 months ago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adiek84 View Post
    It was about time they'll play LA again! The last intimate show at the Mayan Theatre is already 8 months ago!!!
    Right!? How dare they do something cool for their hometown fans for a good cause!

They can do something for a good cause in some other city, too. They have more fans than "hometown fans". Just saying... ;-P

Wait, they're performing in their hometown of Berlin, Germany too?

Adam tweeted that it's $99 for General Admission tickets and there's a limit of 2 tickets per person.

KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked Jack_Farrell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Adam tweeted that it's $99 for General Admission tickets and there's a limit of 2 tickets per person.
    Is the intimacy worth this price?

Kewl.

Just wanted to make clear, that of course, I think it's awesome they'll do an event like this at all! I just wished there was a bit more variety in the cities they'd chose for such events.
    @Zane I wasn't talking about the Berlin show, so no idea why you bring that up. I just think they could've chosen another city.

Well, I know that this won't be the last great thing LP are doing, so I'm sure there'll be more events in other cities.

I wonder how much the travel package costs.
    In the land of TH3 bliind, the one eyed troll is Queen ♏ ⊙◡⊛
    The LPA has a wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Adiek84 View Post
    Just wanted to make clear, that of course, I think it's awesome they'll do an event like this at all! I just wished there was a bit more variety in the cities they'd chose for such events.
    @Zane I wasn't talking about the Berlin show, so no idea why you bring that up. I just think they could've chosen another city.

Well, I know that this won't be the last great thing LP are doing, so I'm sure there'll be more events in other cities.
    The Berlin Show and the LA Show are both part of the upcoming "intimate shows" that Adam spoke of. You stated that it was unfair for the band to simply pick their hometown for an intimate show. Thus I mentioned Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Farrell View Post
    Is the intimacy worth this price?
    I've seen LP play at the very same venue and can honestly say YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    The Berlin Show and the LA Show are both part of the upcoming "intimate shows" that Adam spoke of. You stated that it was unfair for the band to simply pick their hometown for an intimate show. Thus I mentioned Berlin.
    Nope, that's not what I said. The whole point is that they are doing another intimate show in L.A. after they just did one a few months ago. Those LPU shows are rare, so in my opinion L.A. had their share of those. They could announce another 5 LPU shows and I'd still have the same opinion about the L.A. show. I see though that that's just nitpicking, and I'm happy for every fan who can attend the show!

Hope with you is play

I hope they play something special, since it's LPU only.
    ..the blood of innocence burning in the skies

I really like this intimate show idea, hopefully one is announced in the Northeast!

Quote Originally Posted by feelthless View Post
    I hope they play something special, since it's LPU only.
    Good point! I hope so too.

So I guess Burn It Down premieres live on May 18th, if another show doesn't come up even earlier.

Thread Information