Apple software vs Android software

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Star Scream, Apr 27, 2012.

?

what would you prefer apple or android?

1. Android

76.5%
  2. Apple

17.6%
  3. both

5.9%
  4. neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Well said, Todd.

Then that'll be the business end of Apple - I don't think anyone likes it.

I love iPhones because of their simplicity. Androids have a more complex look, while iPhones look much cleaner. The multi-task actually helps quite a bit for some people. Also, samsung apps and google market combined have less apps than the app store. You can do so many things with an iPhone. As an android owner, I stil prefer the iPhone. But yeah, they're really overpriced.

It's mostly a taste thing. Some people will like Androids, some will like iPhones, and others will like windows-based smartphones.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Google owns youtube now and Rebecca Black should approve of anything Google owns. Without them she's nothing.

:lol:

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

wow what a conversation, i guess i cant make any conclusion while reading your posts. in simple terms i can just say that they are both well made assets :awesome:

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

This whole conversation is really kind of over my head. All I can say is I own an android and I do love it however if the iPhone is anything like my itouch (that was stolen :angry:) then the iphone is probably a Lot more user friendly and. . . Convenient, I guess. But I'm not really in a position to say which I prefer