Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Hybrid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Well there's going to be Incubus before so you'll have to miss M&G for a good spot. Anyhow, I'm planning on sprinting hardcore on my way to the front center. I run track so I think I'll be way ahead of everyone else
    Nice! I'll be happy with just being in the pit.

Take it how you take it, I'm the opposite of vacancy

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Well with there being early access and no more than maybe 50 LPU members there I don't expect there to be much competition in getting front row

Good point!

Opening
    anyone get tickets through the new album pre-order? I pre-ordered the album and I cant seem to checkout to purchase the ticket from LPU. help?!?!?!?! ok i figured what the problem was it was the web browser. firefox cut off the find seat buttons. i had to use chrome. phewwwwwwww! now i need to figure out if the general admission is for the pit or the lawn. Im assuming its the pit near the stage and not lawn 78 bux for lawn it outrageous.
    Last edited by DLemma; 04-24-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DLemma View Post
    anyone get tickets through the new album pre-order? I pre-ordered the album and I cant seem to checkout to purchase the ticket from LPU. help?!?!?!?! ok i figured what the problem was it was the web browser. firefox cut off the find seat buttons. i had to use chrome. phewwwwwwww! now i need to figure out if the general admission is for the pit or the lawn. Im assuming its the pit near the stage and not lawn 78 bux for lawn it outrageous.
    I used Firefox for the album ticket presale and it worked fine for me. I paid $106 after fees for GA PIT. Lawn Tickets weren't even an option when I bought them for Atlanta so you probably got pit.

Victim of the 2011 Atlanta plot twist!

Opening
    Quote Originally Posted by LPFreak64 View Post
    I used Firefox for the album ticket presale and it worked fine for me. I paid $106 after fees for GA PIT. Lawn Tickets weren't even an option when I bought them for Atlanta so you probably got pit.
    yeah I used chrome and paid 85 after shipping. im sooooo pumped this is my first time seeing LP from the pit!!!

Opening
    you can add me to the 8/14 show mansfield,ma comcast center.

I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter. Xero21's Avatar
    Shit, I just pre-ordered the album and gave my friend the promo code (I already hit the limit of 4), so he used it and bought two more pit tickets. We got 6 people going to this shit in Bristow!

Bringing ALL the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    - Xero the twenty-first
    3/29/12 - Was the groom in the first ever LPA marriage!

Formerly known as Xero21 Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by IISUPERXEROI View Post
    Mike is having the midlife crisis

Just so everyone knows, Lawn tickets were not available through the preorder. Those tickets are usually around $25, but the "seats" are farther away.

Did somebody order some cheese? ChuckCheese's Avatar
    I'll be at the Atlanta show.
    Charlotte, NC 8/08/07
    Charlotte, NC 7/31/08
    New York City, NY 2/04/11
    Bristow, VA 8/10/12
    West Palm Beach, FL 8/08/14
    Tampa, FL 8/09/14
    Charlotte, NC 8/12/14
    Bristow, VA 8/13/14
    Camden, NJ 8/15/14
    Mansfield, MA 8/16/14
    Holmdel, NJ 8/18/14
    Wantagh, NY 8/19/14
    Buffalo, NY 8/21/14

Formerly known as Cookie Monster

It's Like I'm Paranoid... arbiter's Avatar
    Most definitely Mountain View for me. However, San Diego is a hopefully if everything goes well.

>.<
    That's when you just push people and make your way to the front. I've been to 13 LP shows and tons of other shows, and I do that at every show and I always get to the front if I have pit tickets. I am getting a meet and greet on this tour and I plan on also being front row. Fuck that. I didn't pay 80 dollars to be behind a bunch of people and not see my favorite band front row. I don't care if I have to get punched in the face, I'm getting front row. I'll just get really drunk, that way I won't care.

Add me to the CT and MA shows, and possibly the NJ show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    That's when you just push people and make your way to the front. I've been to 13 LP shows and tons of other shows, and I do that at every show and I always get to the front if I have pit tickets. I am getting a meet and greet on this tour and I plan on also being front row. Fuck that. I didn't pay 80 dollars to be behind a bunch of people and not see my favorite band front row. I don't care if I have to get punched in the face, I'm getting front row. I'll just get really drunk, that way I won't care.

Add me to the CT and MA shows, and possibly the NJ show as well.
    Obviously you've read Darwin and adopted a normative perspective in light of that experience.
    “We live in an age of reproduction. Most of what makes up our personal picture of the world we have never seen with our own eyes--or rather, we've seen it with our own eyes, but not on the spot: our knowledge comes to us from a distance, we are televiewers, telehearers, teleknowers.” (M.F.)

formerly known as formerly known.

Going to Houston, not sure about Dallas but we'll see. lol no one else going to Houston? pit tickets sold out in less than 3 minutes (LPU pre-sale) I'd assume someone from LPA would be going xD
    Twitter: @lpfmfan
    02/29/08 - Oklahoma City, OK [Minutes to Midnight World Tour] • 05/17/08 - Dallas, TX - Met Chester Bennington •
    08/24/08 The Woodlands, TX [Projekt Revolution 2008] +M&G • 09/14/10 New York City, NY [A Thousand Suns Release Concert] •
    03/02/11 Dallas, TX [A Thousand Suns World Tour] • 03/03/11 Houston, TX [A Thousand Suns World Tour] •
    06/04/11 Irvine, CA [KROQ Weenie Roast 2011] +M&G • 03/12/12 - Austin, TX - Met Mike Shinoda •
    08/15/12 - Wantagh, NY [Honda Civic Tour 2012] • 08/17/12 - Camden, NJ [Honda Civic Tour 2012 + 6th LPU Summit] •
    08/27/12 - Dallas, TX [Honda Civic Tour 2012] • 08/28/12 - The Woodlands, TX [Honda Civic Tour 2012]

Sorry for the delay... Got you guys added!

Picturesque Camden Here I Come!

Yay I got my PIT tix but I need another one. Anyone have an extra Pit tix I can buy off them or want to trade for a reserved in sect. 102 row H?
    Let me know....

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    See you in Camden! All LPAers going to Camden should buy an LPA shirt or design their own. We wanna see you guys rockin LPA!
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    See you in Camden! All LPAers going to Camden should buy an LPA shirt or design their own. We wanna see you guys rockin LPA!
    My issue is trying to figure out which one I want! Cant decide between tank with katsup or babydoll with mike and katsup...I know you'll tell me to get both!

Gotcha added, Tina! It's too bad you can't come to Chicago...

Gotcha added, Tina! It's too bad you can't come to Chicago...
    Ahhh Joe...if there were only another Summit there...Could hang with you again! Too bad your a Hawks fan....

Thread Information