Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by Richoguy13 View Post
    For all the Australians wondering, Linkin Park Australia's Facebook has posted "Linkin Park's NEW single #BurnItDown will be available to download April 17th in Australia!" So that, unfortunately, answers our questions. SON OF A BITCH!!!
    Fucking hell - that's like, last in the fucking world now.
    happy technology.

Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    *sigh* :/

Well not necessarily, I think I read somewhere that they'll be releasing at 3Pm in America, assuming that's LA time, the equivalent time in Adelaide would be 7:30Am on the 17th. I get the feeling we're all going to get it at the same time

Never Forget. Never Surrender. KillerUndies's Avatar
    Well at least you'll be able to hear it before any inmates, so it's not last in the world.
    And as we walk out through the cords, into the webs
    Our blood thrashing to a different cask
    We will see a square to hold us all, that carries out all eagerness
    In light and in pastures, in sound and space
    In perspiration and in ache, in coil and blaze
    In respect and in futility, in peace and quality
    Everyone will claim their place, together.
    Eternally.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Well not necessarily, I think I read somewhere that they'll be releasing at 3Pm in America, assuming that's LA time, the equivalent time in Adelaide would be 7:30Am on the 17th. I get the feeling we're all going to get it at the same time
    I think that's what Warner Germany said..and they said 3PM (German time) we're getting the radio premiere at 8AM (USA CST) not sure if this means it'll be on iTunes at the same time but yeah..
    Twitter: @lpfmfan
    02/29/08 - Oklahoma City, OK [Minutes to Midnight World Tour] 05/17/08 - Dallas, TX - Met Chester Bennington
    08/24/08 The Woodlands, TX [Projekt Revolution 2008] +M&G 09/14/10 New York City, NY [A Thousand Suns Release Concert]
    03/02/11 Dallas, TX [A Thousand Suns World Tour] 03/03/11 Houston, TX [A Thousand Suns World Tour]
    06/04/11 Irvine, CA [KROQ Weenie Roast 2011] +M&G 03/12/12 - Austin, TX - Met Mike Shinoda
    08/15/12 - Wantagh, NY [Honda Civic Tour 2012] 08/17/12 - Camden, NJ [Honda Civic Tour 2012 + 6th LPU Summit]
    08/27/12 - Dallas, TX [Honda Civic Tour 2012] 08/28/12 - The Woodlands, TX [Honda Civic Tour 2012]

Quote Originally Posted by lpfmfan View Post
    I think that's what Warner Germany said..and they said 3PM (German time) we're getting the radio premiere at 8AM (USA CST) not sure if this means it'll be on iTunes at the same time but yeah..
    Oh well then I stand corrected, That'd mean that we'd get it in Australia at about midnight on the 17th, but I suppose I can always just listen to it repeatedly online til I can buy it on iTunes

Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Will iTunes be the only digital outlet the single is released through?

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Any idea about UK downloads?

I apologise in advance if someone has already said...

Will iTunes be the only digital outlet the single is released through?
    No, amazon will be releasing the single as well. And If you pre order the album on monday on lp.com you will get the song for free.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPOWitsCHRIS View Post
    Any idea about UK downloads?

I apologise in advance if someone has already said...
    Both Amazon & Play have the single up, and will be released April 18th. Not sure why the UK release comes afterwards, my guess is because Linkin Park will be issuing the free BURN IT DOWN download on linkinpark.com when the preorders drop on Monday. No word on iTunes yet.

Amazon.co.uk
    Play.com

I was by your side, powerless. NateXY's Avatar
    Hmmm I now get the same 30 second snippet after completing the game thingo
    Signature inspired by MaiMer

MY GUITAR COVER OF BURN IT DOWNhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6kGC_A0sLU ONLY FOR YOU!!
    My remix from LPA Monthly Mix-Up February: "Burning In The Skies" with videoclip here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHy51HKjjM

This goes out to everybody still hatin' Bennington_Hahn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Both Amazon & Play have the single up, and will be released April 18th. Not sure why the UK release comes afterwards, my guess is because Linkin Park will be issuing the free BURN IT DOWN download on linkinpark.com when the preorders drop on Monday. No word on iTunes yet.

Amazon.co.uk
    Play.com
    Seriously? the 18th? Jeeze, no wonder people download the leaks. Although I'm still itching to know if the song will be played on UK radio stations on the Monday? or is it a US exclusive?

Formerly known as 1996_LP

Quote Originally Posted by Bennington_Hahn View Post
    Seriously? the 18th? Jeeze, no wonder people download the leaks. Although I'm still itching to know if the song will be played on UK radio stations on the Monday? or is it a US exclusive?
    I think it's worldwide, but I've not read anything about a UK radio playing it. I don't really pay much attention to radio though so Radio 1, Virgin or somewhere else might play it.

EDIT// As expected, Zane Lowe will be playing BURN IT DOWN on his show at 7:30PM GMT, however the worldwide premiere is five and half hours before this.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Thanks Joe

I'll be out in London all day Looks like I shall be depending on people uploading to YouTube.

This goes out to everybody still hatin' Bennington_Hahn's Avatar
    I think it's worldwide, but I've not read anything about a UK radio playing it. I don't really pay much attention to radio though so Radio 1, Virgin or somewhere else might play it.

EDIT// As expected, Zane Lowe will be playing BURN IT DOWN on his show at 7:30PM GMT, however the worldwide premiere is five and half hours before this.
    ah Brilliant! Thanks Joe! Doesn't matter to me much to me as I'll be a uni monday afternoon, so I'd miss it anyway, so it'll all good!

Today's a Sunday in Singapore and tomorrow (MONDAY) I have no school, lucky me.
    LP Underground | Wordpress | FaceBook | Tumblr | Twitter | LP Fiction

It has only just begun.

Banned
    can't wait to burn it to my ears

Satisfaction is the death of Desire Ben's Avatar

Amazon.co.uk
    Play.com
    Well I hope it's available on iTunes Monday. Not like it matters, obviously everybody here will be buying at least the album, so might as well pre order it Monday if it means I get the single two days before Amazon or iTunes may get it.

Thread Information