Thread: Deftones

Banned
    I bought the new deftones album the day it was released. It is giving white pony some competition for one of my favorite albums. Does anyone else have it? I think it is good to finally see a metal band return during a period where bands such as evanescence are overplayed

or there and back again
    Yay for posting in the wrong forum!

i have it yeah i do have it

I can only listen to the Deftones in spurts. I find their songs (well, the singles I've heard anyway) really boring. Any fast songs at all? lol. Where Chino doesn't sound like he's shouting into the distance away from us?

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by LPFAN05@May 25 2003, 01:22 PM
    I can only listen to the Deftones in spurts. I find their songs (well, the singles I've heard anyway) really boring. Any fast songs at all? lol. Where Chino doesn't sound like he's shouting into the distance away from us?
    Exactly! Every song I have heard is kinda the same. I can listen to them, but not for long or they get very boring.

Bryan
    Originally posted by osctotheedge@May 24 2003, 07:12 PM
    I bought the new deftones album the day it was released. It is giving white pony some competition for one of my favorite albums. Does anyone else have it? I think it is good to finally see a metal band return during a period where bands such as evanescence are overplayed
    If you don't like a band just because the radio happens to play them a lot, then you were never a fan at all. That would simply make you a follower(you're following the trend of saying bands played on the radio aren't "cool") which makes you just as bad as people who listen to radio bands.

Jawknee
    This new album is badass. I'm so glad I have it. So much crazy screaming.

i dont have it yet, since deftones arnt one of my fav bands, ive only heard minerva from this album, is it worth buying?
    Im on signature strike

Jawknee
    Yes, did you not read my previous post?

Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I've got and it's great
    silence your critics

Banned
    Bored, My own summer, needles and pins, change, be quiet and drive, Root, Back to School, and digital bath are songs you should listen to first

Originally posted by osctotheedge@May 27 2003, 01:50 PM
    Bored, My own summer, needles and pins, change, be quiet and drive, Root, Back to School, and digital bath are songs you should listen to first
    I've never really liked root that much

Thread Information