A Warm Welcome To All Of Our Newest Members!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Derek, Apr 8, 2012.

calessi

calessi Beat My Drum

derek my profile pic has been opening for three months now i dont know whether its trying for some sort of record but i cant do a thing with it have ignored it but now really annoying me any ideas?

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

"Opening" isn't your profile pic, it's your user title. To change your user title, go to "Settings" and then "Edit Profile" and then change it in "Custom User Title".

To change your profile pic, Go to "Settings" and then "Edit Profile Picture".

Hope that helps! :)

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

"Opening" is not your profile pic. "Opening" is your Default Custom User title. Your profile pic should be found only in your profile when someone clicks your name and opts to view your profile. Your avatar, the picture that shows up on the forums under your name is not your profile pic. So... How to change stuff...

Your Custom User Title:
    "Settings">"Edit Profile">Custom User Title. Yours will be "Opening" Under that, there is a "Reset" check box. You do not need to click that. There is a white text box under there. Type what you want in there (Mine is "I want you to touch my Awesome Button...") and click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

Your profile picture:
    "Settings">"Edit Profile Picture">Upload or link whatever you want that falls in the guidelines provided there.

Your Avatar:
    "Settings">"Edit Avatar">Upload or link whatever you want that falls in the guidelines provided there.

Anymore questions, let me know.

calessi

calessi Beat My Drum

thanks got it :)