Logic way to solve Burn It Down puzzle without cheating

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ZoeLinkingal, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this method useful?

1. Yes, it is!

72.7%
  2. Nope, not really!

27.3%
    ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

I think your method is to explore right? But you will be careful not to split matching pieces that you have? That way might be quite tedious I think. Maybe you can use my method and see if it works faster for you than random ED method? Haha :D

You mean the white spaces in the puzzles? They are a force to be reckoned with, that all I can say :p

About the matter with Vriska's post, if he were to be so kind to show us his original post before the edits, I can explain in detail why I think his post is unkind.

I have been a corporate forum moderator for Asiasoft and Garena, I am trained to recognise post with unappreciative thoughts. So please, show us your original post and I will explain, since all these replies were made when I was asleep, I had no means to prove my stand.

Thanks.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Vriska is a woman.

But none the less, I'd rather not have a battle unfold between you two in this thread. I understand you felt wronged, and even came to your defense in my earlier post, but it's a road I'd rather not see traveled in this thread.

Let's all get along :).

ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

Yea agreed Okay, we'll just forget about the matter and move on now.