Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 132
  1. #81
    I love that Cabbage Corp has a statue of the TLA Cabbage guy.
    Check out my blog! New post here: http://hoppedonpop.com/2014/01/21/hitrecord-on-tv-2014/

    I'm a believer in the American Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTDL25N4xg

  2. #82
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    "Noooooo not my cabbage corp!"

  3. #83
    all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The core
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by _Depression View Post
    "Noooooo not my cabbage corp!"
    They had to put it in there right?

    Episode 7 was an awesome episode. We finally saw some Tenzin action, wanna see more of that in the future. Lin was badass (duh) and I think she's gonna be even more badass in the future. Asami was cool too but I still have my doubts about her though (whether she's good or not). Love the character development in this episode.

    Can't wait for next week!
    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/D3cay_

    Thanks for choosing me as runner up for LPA's MMU (May 2012, June 2013 and November 2013): The Raid Mashup: Lawless (Video)
    Skin To Bone Remix: Rust
    Where'd You Go Remix: Come Back


    My Soundcloud profile: http://soundcloud.com/d3cay

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Liz: And stiff dicks

  4. #84
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    They had to put it in there right?

    Episode 7 was an awesome episode. We finally saw some Tenzin action, wanna see more of that in the future. Lin was badass (duh) and I think she's gonna be even more badass in the future. Asami was cool too but I still have my doubts about her though (whether she's good or not). Love the character development in this episode.

    Can't wait for next week!
    I kinda don't like Asami just because Mako/Korra was the obvious couple right from the moment they met, and I kind of feel like this episode was trying to force the audience to be more sympathetic toward her.

  5. #85
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,377
    Not sympathetic towards her at all. She's a badass.

    Oh hey, you're fuckin' with my friends? ELECTRIC HAND PWNFACE.

    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

    HELP THE LPA:

  6. #86
    976-EVIL
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Henryville, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    1,064
    No new episode today?

  7. #87
    Glory to the HypnoToad! HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Murder House
    Posts
    299
    Shit has gotten even more real.

    Hey I have a Tumblr
    Queen Hypno of Toad

  8. #88
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,377

  9. #89
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    ...
    Last edited by _Depression; 06-07-2012 at 04:57 AM.

  10. #90
    Seriously Asami? The Avatar, the only person who can save the world, has been kidnapped, and you take Mako's concern personally?

  11. #91
    Master of Ceremonies Cookie Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,550
    Amon doesn't give a fuck about bloodbending. Guess he's part machine. Sweet.

  12. #92
    Glory to the HypnoToad! HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Murder House
    Posts
    299
    I still don't think he's actually taking away peoples bending, I just think he's disrupting something important needed for bending.

  13. #93
    Extremely H! Vltg3 _Depression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    709
    I'm a bit surprised the season finale is so close, but if it delivers like the rest of this season has... no regrets

  14. #94
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,377
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    I still don't think he's actually taking away peoples bending, I just think he's disrupting something important needed for bending.
    There's good reason to believe he's not actually energybending. When Aang does so, he's putting his fingers on 2 chakras. I don't know which ones specifically, but ones on the forehead and the chest. Amon only touches one on the forehead.

  15. #95
    The One They Call Elaine. Elaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,069
    Episode 9.


    Just.... Episode 9.

  16. #96
    all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The core
    Posts
    1,306
    I think I know who Amon is, however, it may sound crazy:

    I think he is Avatar Aang.

    Look how he runs, look how he swiftly evades attacks like an airbender. Notice how Avatar Aang resisted bloodbending while in Avatar state, just like Amon did. Notice how Amon hides his face and the most part of his hands. Why? To cover the arrows. A firebender killed his father? Hmmm... What happened to his tribe again? Oh yes, killed by Firebenders. His master? Murdered. By Firebenders.

    Amon is Avatar Aang in his avatar state. It explains why he can take bending away. This is also the possible reason why Korra can't learn airbending and has difficulties to handle more spiritual stuff. Avatar Aang is still in his Avatar state, somehow still lives and prevents Korra to go into her Avatar state. I don't think Avatar Aang is dead at all. He disappeared and took another name. Amon.

    Of course, I can't explain everything, like how he survived. Maybe he's just another reincarnation of Avatar Aang or maybe the embodiment of Avatar Aang's hate that awakened when he found out Firebenders murdered his tribe idk. Remeber that he's the first Avatar to not open all his chakras, which were based on emotions if I remember correctly.

    So I know, crazy but the signs are there imo.
    Last edited by Decay; 06-09-2012 at 10:28 PM.

  17. #97
    The One They Call Elaine. Elaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    I think I know who Amon is, however, it may sound crazy:

    I think he is Avatar Aang.

    Look how he runs, look how he swiftly evades attacks like an airbender. Notice how Avatar Aang resisted bloodbending while in Avatar state, just like Amon did. Notice how Amon hides his face and the most part of his hands. Why? To cover the arrows. A firebender killed his father? Hmmm... What happened to his tribe again? Oh yes, killed by Firebenders. His master? Murdered. By Firebenders.

    Amon is Avatar Aang in his avatar state. It explains why he can take bending away. This is also the possible reason why Korra can't learn airbending and has difficulties to handle more spiritual stuff. Avatar Aang is still in his Avatar state, somehow still lives and prevents Korra to go into her Avatar state. I don't think Avatar Aang is dead at all. He disappeared and took another name. Amon.

    Of course, I can't explain everything, like how he survived. Maybe he's just another reincarnation of Avatar Aang or maybe the embodiment of Avatar Aang's hate that awakened when he found out Firebenders murdered his tribe idk. Remeber that he's the first Avatar to not open all his chakras, which were based on emotions if I remember correctly.

    So I know, crazy but the signs are there imo.
    Except Aang has to be dead for Korra to exist.

    Ergo, theory disproven.

  18. #98
    all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The core
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    Except Aang has to be dead for Korra to exist.

    Ergo, theory disproven.
    I know, it is kind of a stupid guess since another Avatar can only be born once the previous one is dead. So yeah, like I said, I can't explain that. I'm not even sure about the chakra part 'cause I don't remember it too well.

    But what I am pretty much "certain" of, is that he is airbender related. Just look at the way he movies. It's too similar. I also found this on the net: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline....xsbbo1_500.jpg

    Which is supposedly a family tree of Avatar Aang and Katarra. I don't know if this is even legit or not but maybe it's his son Bumi? He's supposed to be a non-bender but I think Aang would've trained his kids, no matter what so I mean, he can be as evasive as an Airbender but just can't bend air.

    Idk, a bunch of wild guesses but I love theorizing so yeah. But I am aware these are all guesses though but yeah, no harm in theorizing right haha
    Last edited by Decay; 06-09-2012 at 10:49 PM.

  19. #99
    Glory to the HypnoToad! HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Murder House
    Posts
    299
    Another hole is your theory (besides the biggest one) is that Aang already got his "revenge" so-to-speak when he took away Ozai's firebending, thus ending the war.

    Btw, Meelo is my spirit animal.

    Last edited by HypnoToad; 06-11-2012 at 03:09 AM.

  20. #100
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,377
    Amon is Pabu.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •