Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Which phone do you have?

I recently got a samsung galaxy s2. Its a beast in its own rights. Its a bit too powerful for a phone and for the battery to handle.

I just got the HTC Droid Incredible 2 about a month ago. I got it for free and it seems like one of the best phones out there from the little research I've done, so I can't complain. The Galaxy s2 one ups it though it looks like. Sick phone.

Banned
    Ya the HTC droid incredible 2 is the perfect phone. Though, it doesnt have the dual core processor, its doesnt need one. No application uses dual core and it just creates a load on the battery.

I have a Motorola Razr.......... v3

As in the little flip phone. I was going to get an actual smartphone when I get out of school, but I keep taking side quests and this date keeps getting pushed back further and further. It serves me well. It's also purple.
    In the land of TH3 bliind, the one eyed troll is Queen ♏ ⊙◡⊛
    The LPA has a wiki

Banned
    Ha ha those phones used to be the shit. If you plan on upgrading, get the smartphone version of the moto razr. It one of the best and slimmest phones around.

I have the Nokia E72.

I know Androids are so much better but I just can't stand touchscreens. I've had an iPhone and an HTC before but I always go back to Nokia
    Last edited by El Muerto; 02-11-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Social Assassin Agent Sideburns's Avatar
    ^ That's because Nokia is the shit!

I use the Nokia X-2

"When’s the last chicken you heard about come home from work
    and beat the shit out of his hen, huh?
    Doesn’t happen, ’cause chickens are decent people.”

Formerly known as Agent O

iPhone 4S.

Five Star General Infantry Controller JESEFF's Avatar
    LG Marquee. It's a piece of shit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LG-Marquee-420x314.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	3644
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as Zombie Jeff

Sexy in a really weird way Pidgeon's Avatar
    I just got the HTC EVO. It seems to be serving me pretty well. I don't know why you would need the incredible for like 500 hundred dollars when you could get this for 100. My only complaint is the Sprint store. All I want is a fucking Lp ringtone and they make it so complicated. But they give me nice discounts cause of my.job so that's cool

Five Star General Infantry Controller JESEFF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    I just got the HTC EVO. It seems to be serving me pretty well. I don't know why you would need the incredible for like 500 hundred dollars when you could get this for 100. My only complaint is the Sprint store. All I want is a fucking Lp ringtone and they make it so complicated. But they give me nice discounts cause of my.job so that's cool
    There's an app you can get called mobile17 that you can make ringtones for free using music from your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    I just got the HTC Droid Incredible 2 about a month ago. I got it for free and it seems like one of the best phones out there from the little research I've done, so I can't complain. The Galaxy s2 one ups it though it looks like. Sick phone.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the HTC Droid Incredible 2 and HTC Incredible S are actually the same phone, right? My phone is the Incredible S and I think it's such an awesome phone but it seems to be VERY underrated over here. It seems as though everyone I know has an iPhone, BlackBerry or the Samsung Galaxy S2.

The camera on this phone is great and it's the perfect size for me as I found the HTC Sensation a bit too big. I rarely even use my laptop now as I use my phone to pretty much do everything. Android FTW.

Sexy in a really weird way Pidgeon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    There's an app you can get called mobile17 that you can make ringtones for free using music from your phone.
    Yeah, I just need to put the music on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the HTC Droid Incredible 2 and HTC Incredible S are actually the same phone, right? My phone is the Incredible S and I think it's such an awesome phone but it seems to be VERY underrated over here. It seems as though everyone I know has an iPhone, BlackBerry or the Samsung Galaxy S2.

The camera on this phone is great and it's the perfect size for me as I found the HTC Sensation a bit too big. I rarely even use my laptop now as I use my phone to pretty much do everything. Android FTW.
    The specs seem to be exactly the same. Looks the same, too. The 8MP camera is the best I've seen. Video is only 720p, but it's good enough unless you're trying to produce a movie. It's supposedly one of the best in terms of battery life, too. It is only 3G, but I don't use it for too much online stuff yet. The whole smartphone thing still feels a little foreign to me. Not used to having so much power at my fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    The specs seem to be exactly the same. Looks the same, too. The 8MP camera is the best I've seen. Video is only 720p, but it's good enough unless you're trying to produce a movie. It's supposedly one of the best in terms of battery life, too. It is only 3G, but I don't use it for too much online stuff yet. The whole smartphone thing still feels a little foreign to me. Not used to having so much power at my fingertips.
    Just checked up online and it seems as though they are the same phone but Incredible S is for the global market whereas Droid Incredible 2 is the US version.

Haha, you will get used to it soon! I'm so used to touchscreen smartphones now that it took me about 10 minutes to type a text on my mum's old Nokia.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    iPhone 4S.
    Thought you didn't really like Apple?
    happy technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Thought you didn't really like Apple?
    I don't. I bought it because my carrier's choice of Android phones was lackluster when I needed a new phone. I couldn't switch carriers and needed a phone right away, so the iPhone was the best offering.

It's not a bad phone. The features Apple stole from Android from iOS 5 make it usable. I might even consider another iPhone when it's time to upgrade. Apple's business practices still disgust me though.

3 Stars and a Sun
    Nokia X3-02

Touchscreen isn't really my type since I have sweaty hands I'm not even fan of phones either. Just recently I bought a new phone because my 4 years old phone broke. =/ Lott was forcing me to buy Samsung because of its OS but I always look back to Nokia. It's a friendly user phone and ever since I got phone, it's always been Nokia. I just can't see myself using other brand.
    Last edited by _cam_; 02-12-2012 at 08:21 PM.

I Can't Resolve This Empty Story Star Scream's Avatar
    Sony Ericsson xperia play

bittersweet and' cross that horizon cradle's Avatar
    Blackberry Storm 2.

Thread Information