Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar

Enter To Win One Of Several Underworld: Awakening Swag Packs!

BE ONE OF SEVERAL LUCKY WINNERS IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LPASSOCIATION/LAKESHORE ENTERTAINMENT "UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING" GIVEAWAY!

Yes it's that time again! Only a few weeks after our exclusive giveaway courtesy of LPA Member Ginger, we here at the LPA are pleased to offer you yet another exciting chance to win more great prizes; courtesy of The Linkin Park Association, Lakeshore Entertainment and Deliberate Marketing!

As many of you may already know from following LPAssociation.com for your Linkin Park news, Linkin Park's "Blackout" was recently remixed by renowned artist Renholder for appearance on the official Underworld: Awakening soundtrack (now available for purchase through iTunes and Amazon). Already "Awakening" has been released to strong reviews by fans of the series, with some considering it the best movie in the series and praising star Kate Beckensale's performance. To celebrate the release of this movie, The Linkin Park Association and Lakeshore Entertainment/Deliberate Marketing are teaming up together to give several Linkin Park fans the awesome opportunity to win some Underworld: Awakening swag, including the awesome shirt pictured below (which will be a size LARGE in all swag packs):

Thumbnail

To enter this contest, all you have to do is click on the entry form at the bottom of this post and provide us with your name, email and some quick basic details. At the conclusion of this contest, we will be picking several winners at random, which means you have MANY chances to win this contest! Not only that, listening to viewer feedback, we have decided not only to crown multiple winners, but also to open this contest up to international members as well. So what are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to win!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Contest Ends February 23rd.

**Please be sure to provide the CORRECT email as we will be contacting you for your exact address and shipping details if you win!**

SOUNDTRACK NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH:
    iTunes and Amazon
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Sweet! Its up in the zune marketplace for zune/xbox360 users

Close your eyes/I'm not done/Breathe a word/And waste your breath/And keep it up till there's nothing left
    A Thousand Lies Clothing

Suffocating in the mess Serenity of Ashes's Avatar
    Nice! Thanks for the contest, LPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Minus View Post
    You overestimate the learning capabilities of the majority of the LP fanbase.

hehe ! cool !
    MK

Thanks for the contest LPA! Hope I win something.

It's too easy to enter, so I entered...

When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind

This is interesting

Wheee! I've entered! *shakes plate filled with cookies* So nervous! Good Luck! *watch cookies slide off plate* ........oops

Vdalem's Cookies!

And..... Entered.

Awesome contest idea, good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Death Slayer View Post
    It's too easy to enter, so I entered...
    That's the idea . To make it almost effortless to enter so anybody has a chance .

Sorry if I missed it but what exactly is the prize?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
    Sorry if I missed it but what exactly is the prize?
    Yeah, I didn't get that either.

The pack will include the soundtrack CD and a size large t-shirt and a about 1-2 bonus Linkin Park stickers thrown in. We were going include some underworld posters in there too (which were part of the package we received of 'swag' to give) but they're impossible to ship in a tiny box internationally, without getting damaged.

I entered.
    I will not have to pay shipping if I win, right?

I feel like we start getting into a really dangerous territory when we start trying to write around the idea of what some third-party thought of what our music should be when they can't even comprehend on how to tell us what that thing is, or guide us in a direction that can get us there musically or creatively, or anything. You know, having to have a specific type of song; forcing music to conform to that frame of mind is causing a lot of noise to be in and it's getting away from the song. (...) Let's stop trying to do things that other people want us to do, and let's get back to just being fluid, and writing songs, coming with ideas, and being like, "hey, let's check this out", and grading things, and being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    The pack will include the soundtrack CD and a size large t-shirt and a about 1-2 bonus Linkin Park stickers thrown in. We were going include some underworld posters in there too (which were part of the package we received of 'swag' to give) but they're impossible to ship in a tiny box internationally, without getting damaged.
    Oh, cool. I'll go enter now.

Originally it was winner pays shipping (as we had feared shipping costs of 30-50 dollars if not more...and our funds are limited as we're a site that runs off of donations), but we've found a way to ship the items in a very tiny box for 17 dollars internationally, so we're going to eat the costs and not charge our international members for shipping. Consider this our treat, and our thanks for being a member .

*pats Derek's head* Good Derek, good Derek!

Thank you very much.

Good Luck all

Thread Information