Linkin Park v Radiohead

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Minus, Feb 6, 2012.

?

Linkin Park v Radiohead

1. Linkin Park

79.4%
  2. Radiohead

20.6%
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Since nobody had the balls to do it, it is my duty to start this thread. Kids, you may be wondering why I would make such a comparison; well, it because ATS with compared to Dark Side of the Moon. I mean, f--king ATS was compared to one of the best albums of all timerecent history, that by itself is the biggest privilege an artist can have.

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Radiohead wishes they wrote Numb.

somebody

somebody Banned

At least have the decency to quote the original author of the text.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Lmao i can say confidently this time I like Lp more and are better than radiohead

I personally like Linkin Park better, despite being a huge Radiohead fan.

Minus

I didn't win 'Most Controversial Member' by citing my sources and quoting with decency. I got that award by openly mocking anyone that I think is stupid by, in one case, making stupid threads using word-for-word copies of posts made by said person.

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

Radiohead and Linkin Park are both terrible.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

FTFY

Empty Spaces

Empty Spaces Reading My Eyes

As much as I love Radiohead, I think I like LP more. But it's sorta close, I debate it every now and then. Anyway, I honestly don't think Kid A was that similar to ATS. Both excellent albums nonetheless though.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Radiohead is alright but LP is my band.

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

Everything is terrible.

somebody

somebody Banned

The thread was meant to be a joke, and I have stayed that way if people hadn't said rude things. So please, help a child in Africa, don't be a faggot. You joined this website in 2003 therefore I think it is safe to assume that you are a hardcore fan. So, it is understandable that you would flip out on such threads, but don't be a ass about it.

Minus

Everything I say is meant to be a joke, and it would've stayed that way but you called me a rude thing that's against the rule, so I reported you. While I did join this website in 2003, I'm not really a hardcore fan as much as I am a fan of music in general. So it's understandable that you'd flip out at my sarcasm (despite claiming to be sarcastic yourself; funny how you get on us for not getting your sarcasm when you can't get ours), but don't break the rules over it.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Here's a tip: Learn to take a joke, don't get so upset when someone is being an ass (we have an "Ignore List" feature on here for a reason, and you can use it against Minus if you can't stand him), and don't call someone a "Faggot". That is blatantly against the rules (which can be found in Newbie Camp if you need a refresher) and there's absolutely no reason to call someone a "Faggot" on here, regardless of how much they were pissing you off. Was Minus being an ass? Yes. But that's where the idea of ignoring someone, rather than responding in a brash fashion like you did, becomes a good idea.

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

You can't ask this on a Linkin Park Forum. I choose LP because they got tempo and can put on a hell of fucking live show. Radiohead on the other hand are awesome as well. No comparison though two different bands in different eras.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

As if DSOTM wasn't bad enough, Minus had to pick one of my favourite bands second to LP to poll against.

Well what can I say to this? LP will always be my no#1 favourite. But then again LP haven't written songs as great as "Pyramind Song", "Sail to the Moon" or "Idioteque" quite yet - although some songs on ATS have come close.

one thing for certain is that LP matched RH's "Creep" with "one Step Closer" pretty well :rastamike:

19nacho19

19nacho19 Banned

Linkinhead and Radiopark are both awesome!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Perhaps I'm in a minority here but i didn't really like the direction the band went in after the beginning of the last decade. Perhaps I need to listen to some of their newer stuff, but most modern day Radiohead sounds like whiny, incoherent groans over artsy fartsy music. I liked them more when I could understand what he was singing. And yeah, I know I'm gonna come under fire for that too.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LP are one of my favourite bands but Radiohead have multiple albums that can rank amongst the best ever so it goes to them.

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

i could not have said that any better