Linkin Park v Radiohead

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Minus, Feb 6, 2012.

?

Linkin Park v Radiohead

1. Linkin Park

79.4%
  2. Radiohead

20.6%
    somebody

somebody Banned

Man, chill out.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Not to re-incite an argument here, and make things worse than they are: but you could've found many ways to respond sarcastically without calling Minus a "faggot". If that's the way you show sarcasm or joke around here, I hate to tell you but you probably won't last long. So in reality, the joke is on you because you should realize that Minus is not serious 99% of the time, and if you already have...perhaps you may want to learn to respond to his joking in a way that doesn't screw you over in the process. Not trying to start anything, just pointing out a fact here.

somebody

somebody Banned

Ok Ok, I get it. Im sorry. I quote from Iridescent: "Remember all the sadness and frustration
    And let it go. Let it go"

Derek

Well we can't "let it go" because you're ameenshake, and ameenshake101, who were banned for (not surprisingly) the same rule-breaking behavior you exhibited here. Not only that, you have the same ISP as those two accounts, a partial IP match and the same exact birthday. You're also both based in Saudi Arabia. Had you not blatantly broken the rules, we probably would've never known who you were and you could've outsmarted us. But since you moronically brought attention onto yourself, let the following image illustrate what is about to happen:

[​IMG]

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I have both OK Computer and Kid A on my iPod and I give them spin every few weeks just to get a taste what everyone sees in Radiohead. But I'm yet to discover the "magic". Most of their songs sound depressing as hell to me. :shrug:

Hence, I vote for Linkin Park.

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

not that i know any better. he apologized and to move on, dont u think its kinda harsh to ban him?

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

This guy got banned TWICE under previous usernames. Making new accounts after being banned (twice no less) is a big no-no.

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

Guess whos back, back again
    Somebodys back, tell a friend
    Guess who's back, guess who's back,
    guess who's back
    Guess who's back...

156913_o.gif

Minus

You are, apparently.

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

its a joke bro.

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

btw how does one become a VIP?

Derek

So let me make sure I understand the raw stupidity on display here..you're ameenshake, and you get banned three times, and then re-register to defend yourself, pretending you're a new member (who apparently registered just to defend a complete stranger), and then you completely blow the ruse (if you can call it that) by quoting an Eminem song, but replacing Shady with "somebody", thus proving you are "Somebody" (aka ameenshake, ameenshake101, and every other name you went by)? Some genius you are!

Guess who's banned, banned again?
    Shake is banned, tell a friend,
    Shake is banned, shake is banned,
    His mom's hot, gonna bang her,
    Shake is banned,
    Shake is banned...

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

it was joke.

theinfamous

theinfamous Banned

OK fine. The point i was trying to make was that I apologized. Even if i was banned before, i didnt meet the criteria to be banned again. So it was kinda unfair.

Derek

As I said in the shoutbox, with all due respect you're not really being smart by using your first post to defend someone who's repeatedly broken the rules and got banned 3 separate times for various reasons (including but not limited to flaming members/re-registering), only to then turn around and joke that you were him and later claim it as a joke. Had we acted on impulse and banned you (believing your "joke") we would've been completely in the right to do so, because you made us think you were him. I'd highly suggest you refrain from doing that in the future.

Minus

For future reference, anyone wanting to know how this confrontation with ameensomebodytheinfamous ended should refer to the shoutbox archives roughly around this time on February 10th.

Duragon

Duragon Well-Known Member

By taking in cosideration that every LP song released thru years, has always followed my moods and feeligs (awesomely and yet wery creepy) Saved me from deep depressions and worse. The band itself has given me lots of laugh thru their video. That Mike Shinoda is my biggest idol in the categories of art, the way he thinks, and music.
    And i don't have any releationship or can't really say anything about Radiohead, cause i've never actually listened to them..

I hate Linkin Park to the guts.

<3

op4blushift

op4blushift Well-Known Member

33 to 7..

3cd8a33a.png

cloudscream

cloudscream Static

Thank you for restating the point that I was trying to get across.

And as for the lyrics, I never knew Kid A (the album) showcased "provocative lyrics." Maybe How to Disappear Completely does but in most of the material in Kid A (and Amnesiac), the words are just there in the background.

But while we're at it, the comedic line

I WANNA HEAAAAL I WANNA FEEEEEEEL I WANNA SLIP ON A BANANA PEEEEEEEEEL SOMEWHERE I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG

is still better than the jarring and out-of-place lyrics from one of the bestest album in the history of muzic:

I GO FORWAAARDS...YOUUUU GO BAAAACKWARDS!! AND SOMEWHERE WE WILL MEEEEEEEET! nYAHHAAHA

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
    TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

Radiohead are more talented, but LP makes better songs...know what I mean?