Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Hi, Zindz! Welcome to the LPA, feel free to introduce yourself in Newbie Camp.
    thanks

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    *EDIT*

Wait, this isn't a cover? It is a remix. Why'd you call it a cover when it had Linkin Park's vocals in it?

This is perfectly eligible.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    *EDIT*

Wait, this isn't a cover? It is a remix. Why'd you call it a cover? It has their vocals in it. Good remix.
    that is right and tnahk you

Now that I'm officially confused, welcome to the LPA lol.

I see m_macdonald lurking.

thanks
    this is a remix, my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Zindz View Post
    Hi guyz, this is my cover of this song
    Check out my other songs on you tube and follow us on facebook
    Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKebXEXamig
    Wow what a curious interpretation of the song. Very nice!

So I think it's safe to say m_macdonald isn't entering .

It's Like I'm Paranoid... m_macdonald's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I see m_macdonald lurking.
    Thanks very much for your anticipation for my remix Ree! Unfortunately (as I just mentioned to Derek in a PM) I have to let you down this month. Over the last couple of days I've developed an ear infection (gross, I know... it's nothing serious though, just painful). Therefore I had to reluctantly decide there was no way I could finish my remix like this. Not to worry though, there are about 100 million cool remixes this month, so I look forward to seeing who wins! And maybe by the time the winner's announced, I'll be able to hear out of both ears...

Thanks again to LPA for another great month of remixes, I'll see you all in the next one Cheers guys
    BundleOfNerves: Mike just comes out of the gates swinging, though.
    Thanks LPA for selecting me as 'Monthly Mix-Up' Winner for:
    October '11 (Dance-Pop), November '11 (Mash-Ups), March '12 (Hip Hop) and November '12 (Castle Of Glass)
    and as a Runner-Up for: July '12 (Burn It Down) and October '12 (I'll Be Gone/Victimized/In My Remains).

Check out a whole host of awesome winners and runners-up right here: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/...ad.php?t=35375
    To follow more of my music, check out: http://soundcloud.com/m_macdonald

Opening
    Thanks for all kind comments! really appreciate it=D I am so impressed with all the talent this month. See you all next Mix-Up and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by m_macdonald View Post
    Thanks very much for your anticipation for my remix Ree! Unfortunately (as I just mentioned to Derek in a PM) I have to let you down this month. Over the last couple of days I've developed an ear infection (gross, I know... it's nothing serious though, just painful). Therefore I had to reluctantly decide there was no way I could finish my remix like this. Not to worry though, there are about 100 million cool remixes this month, so I look forward to seeing who wins! And maybe by the time the winner's announced, I'll be able to hear out of both ears...

Thanks again to LPA for another great month of remixes, I'll see you all in the next one Cheers guys
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you will heal soon. Awkward how I got also problems with my ears this month and had to pass some days with cures :/
    To get ear problems as musician is the worst...

It's Like I'm Paranoid... m_macdonald's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you will heal soon. Awkward how I got also problems with my ears this month and had to pass some days with cures :/
    To get ear problems as musician is the worst...
    Thanks man! Yeh, it is awkward getting ear problems when you're trying to work on music. I've had to ask a band I'm mixing for a couple of extra days to complete their project. Fortunately it's already improving and should be gone in a couple of days.

I imagine the winner will be announced sometime today, so best of luck to you man! I'm still listening to the soprano in your track and going "Woah... that's awesome". Great job!

We are going to vote tonight and have a new theme decided by tomorrow. This month was ridiculously good.

Really great month!! I look forward to next month! I definitely engage!!
    My remix from LPA Monthly Mix-Up February: "Burning In The Skies" with videoclip here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHy51HKjjM

all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    I'm putting my virtual money on Keaton and Storm.

@Storm; The use of his partner's voice and actually using it as an instrument is quite impressive. Also the beat he made is awesome, I really like the sound of it.

Just the overall experience of the remix is refreshing and nice

@Keaton; The changes on Mike's voice are awesome. The piano part together with the strings in the background and the very chill beat make it a very calm, soothing song.

So yeah, 2 different remixes but 2 remixes that should definately be in the top 3 imo.

Kudos to everyone who participated though, I could go on and tell everyon that their remix was nice to listen to. Every remix had its uniqueness to it imo. It was a great month!
    Last edited by Decay; 03-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.

LinkinPark0394... you're too kind. We thank you a lot for your feedback

all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    LinkinPark0394... you're too kind. We thank you a lot for your feedback
    Nah man, don't mention it! If you make a good sounding track that obviously has a lot of work and creativity put into it, then I support it! It's as simple as that

And I'm gonna say it again, the beat you made sounds awesome. I'd actually like you to send some of your other music to me via VM or something, I'd like to hear more of your work.

"My pep talk turned into a pep rally." Jason's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m_macdonald View Post

Jason, sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you this month man, that sucks. Hope you're doing better now. You mentioned before that it was your birthday sometime this month. A late/early Happy Birthday to you for whenever it is!
    Yes I'm doing fine now, just a little flu. Sorry to hear about your ear infection as well. And yes, my 21st birthday was great. Got sufficiently drunk and made a fool of myself. Looking forward to the winners being announced sometime today!

To Derek and all other admins, may the force be with you. This is going to be a difficult month to judge!

Hope to be in top 3

Omg, when is the winner announced, i hope to b in top 3
    Im celebrating my 15th bday tomorrow, would be a great present!

All contestants did great!

Thread Information