Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Linkin Park in Kerrang! Magazine 2012 Album Preview Special

Linkin Park will be featured in the new issue of Kerrang! Magazine which will be out this Wednesday (January 18th). Linkin Park will be on the front cover of the magazine alongside Bullet For My Valentine, Biffy Clyro, Enter Shikari and Black Veil Brides. This new issue is the 2012 album preview special.

Update: According to here, the Linkin Park article will contain an interview, although little is known about what new information (if any) will be revealed in the article. Stay tuned for scans.

Source: Kerrang! via danielpsoad-09
    Last edited by Benjamin; 01-16-2012 at 08:31 PM.

LPA team
    We'll try to get the scans ASAP for you guys! Looks like some more album info may be in store for us.

Goodnight, Raggedy man. Pidgeon's Avatar
    Your your good at this ree lol

Don't Stop Running
    I think I may have jizzed in my pants....And will be continuing to do so until this album comes out.

*changes his pants*
    ..the blood of innocence burning in the skies

My perversion power is accumulating Pugnacious Baby Timmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avo1216 View Post
    I think I may have jizzed in my pants....And will be continuing to do so until this album comes out.
    Your pants must be like concrete by now.

I am just wondering, if this issue of Kerrang! is about albums to be released in 2012, does it mean that this is a confirmation of sorts that Linkin Park are planning to release their 5th album this year? Or is it just a preview of albums, in general that are being previewed in Kerrang!'s 2012 Magazine?

If it is the former and not the later then would this mean that there is truth to Rock am Ring's assertion that Linkin Park will release an album in the summer and their upcoming tours are in support of that album?

bittersweet and' cross that horizon cradle's Avatar
    When it rains it pours awesome!

If they really drop some major album related news I'mma go:

"When’s the last chicken you heard about come home from work
    and beat the shit out of his hen, huh?
    Doesn’t happen, ’cause chickens are decent people.”

Formerly known as Agent O

can't wait
    you should scan the whole issue Ree!

I feel like we start getting into a really dangerous territory when we start trying to write around the idea of what some third-party thought of what our music should be when they can't even comprehend on how to tell us what that thing is, or guide us in a direction that can get us there musically or creatively, or anything. You know, having to have a specific type of song; forcing music to conform to that frame of mind is causing a lot of noise to be in and it's getting away from the song. (...) Let's stop trying to do things that other people want us to do, and let's get back to just being fluid, and writing songs, coming with ideas, and being like, "hey, let's check this out", and grading things, and being honest.

How funny. There were some really weird rumors on Twitter the other days, naming an album title etc., I traced them back to Linkin Park's Wikipedia entry. There was a new section for the 6th album with the album title and even some tracks & collaboration details. It cited a Kerrang interview with Mike from like a week ago. Everything sounded pretty weird, so I thought it was bullshit and asked on Twitter if someone could remove this section, because it seemed to be totally fabricated, but when we wanted to remove it, it was already gone.
    I still think there was a bit too much detailed information on the new album, but how weird would it be if this Wikipedia section was right! XD

By the way, you still doubt that the album will be released in 2012? I think we got enough hints by now to be sure that 2012 is at least planned. Of course we never know what happens with these guys.
    Last edited by Adiek84; 01-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I am just wondering, if this issue of Kerrang! is about albums to be released in 2012, does it mean that this is a confirmation of sorts that Linkin Park are planning to release their 5th album this year? Or is it just a preview of albums, in general that are being previewed in Kerrang!'s 2012 Magazine?

If it is the former and not the later then would this mean that there is truth to Rock am Ring's assertion that Linkin Park will release an album in the summer and their upcoming tours are in support of that album?
    I think it will be the former option. From what I gather Bullet For My Valentine, Biffy Clyro, Enter Shikari and Black Veil Brides all have albums coming out in 2012 and they're all included on the front cover with LP. That's what I'm hoping for anyway, I guess we have to wait and see!

We will update this thread as soon as we get any new information, the issue isn't out yet but we should have the scans on Wednesday.

I just kinda freaked out

Halo 3 FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I think it will be the former option. From what I gather Bullet For My Valentine, Biffy Clyro, Enter Shikari and Black Veil Brides all have albums coming out in 2012 and they're all included on the front cover with LP. That's what I'm hoping for anyway, I guess we have to wait and see!

We will update this thread as soon as we get any new information, the issue isn't out yet but we should have the scans on Wednesday.
    I'd expect so too, but I'm just trying to not get my hopes up.

There's a seat here along side me... jare0674's Avatar
    If they are on the cover it must be really big news! The Rock an Ring rumor got me excited for a summer release, then the Pheonix chat made me think that was to soon, but now I'm getting excited again.

Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Can't wait to read the article. And I'm 99% certain the album will be out this year. Bad thing is I follow several bands with albums coming out this year so I'll be on bankruptcy for a long while ha. But one thing I can be sure of is that I will be preordering this one, will be my 3rd in a row.

Looking forward to it!

What would be sick is Kerrang! has an interview like last time and includes some crazy stuff like 6 song previews. Not likely, but that'd be a sure sign of a new album
    I'd expect an article since LPs on the front page

because the internet
    I'm on the fence.

Very awesome news, can't wait! (Also, thanks in advance for working on getting us scans. This is why I love the LPA, great work!)
    Last edited by Dusty; 01-16-2012 at 10:01 PM.

I guess I'll buy Wednesday's issue of Kerrang! and let you guys know what's up.
    Nice findings Ree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Stop projecting your semen-crusted fantasies onto me, you assmilk loving fuck.
    REE FOR ADMIN

MISSION SUCCESSFUL.
    LOUIS FOR ADMIN

Thread Information