Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar

WINNER: One Step Closer European Promo (PRO-2306)

As many of you may know from following us on our Facebook and Twitter, over the Holiday break we held a special two week competition for a chance to win an original One Step Closer European Promo (PRO-2306). Well the contest has come to a close, and after a completely random drawing we are pleased to announce the winner as:

ABEL
    From Las Vegas, NV!

In just a two week period we amassed almost 100 entries, and we were very impressed with the amount of enthusiasm shown for this contest. We'd also like to extend a personal thank you out to LPA member Ginger, who offered this prize out of his personal collection to share with Linkin Park fans. With this being our 10th year of existence (in itself a huge accomplishment), we want to make this year extra special one for Linkin Park fans and will continue to try and arrange giveaways such as this periodically throughout the year. Thanks for entering everyone, and to the winner: Please PM me on the LPA Forums with your address so that we can get this item sent as quickly as possible.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Congratulations Abel.

Congratulations Abel!
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

nice one Abel

Castle of Glass

Congrats Abel
    Formerly known as Agent O

Congrats!

Nice contest, LPA!
    Three X / We test the best / Reflect cause you're about to go see depth / And the killer gonna be Tech /
    He next / All the people never gonna re-elect / Such a reject / When I spit vital / With this title / You sit idle / Like Seacrest / We over it

Congrats Abel!

LPA team
    Way to go Abel!

bittersweet and' cross that horizon cradle's Avatar
    Congrats Man!!

i''ve got nothing personal with Abel, but i've just read his reply to the contest and man.... it sucks! what's special with it?? i mean, maybe i missunderstood the terms of the contest but Abel's reply sucks! big time! it has nothing at all!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    i''ve got nothing personal with Abel, but i've just read his reply to the contest and man.... it sucks! what's special with it?? i mean, maybe i missunderstood the terms of the contest but Abel's reply sucks! big time! it has nothing at all!
    Wow. If you'd read the winners post it was a random drawing. It wasn't based off of quality of entry as English is not everyone's first language and to do that would be extremely unfair. Making it random and purely by chance gave every single person the same chance as everyone else. Second, your post was extremely rude. How would you like it if you won, and someone came in saying your post sucked? Seriously. Have some respect for other people. Your post was unbelievably disrespectful.

How does it suck? Its one of the better replies. Yours didn't exactly set the world on fire, did it?

Also, learn to read before you start jumping to conclusions.

Steve Perry, you gotta get the fuck out of here Pidgeon's Avatar
    lol ya know what, you suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    lol ya know what, you suck!
    Completely inappropriate. Please let us handle the problem instead of throwing around insults. Doesn't help the situation at all, and just makes it worse.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Hybrid's Avatar
    Like a biblical brother named Kane, I am a little jealous of one named Abel. Congrats! Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
    Yours didn't exactly set the world on fire, did it?
    Mine did!

Take it how you take it, I'm the opposite of vacancy

I'm going to be scourging my mail for the next few days. Thanks, guys! This made my whole day while I was checking LPA during my lunch break at school hahaha. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    I'm going to be scourging my mail for the next few days. Thanks, guys! This made my whole day while I was checking LPA during my lunch break at school hahaha. xD
    More like next few weeks, the package is coming from Australia. Might take a little while .

Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    More like next few weeks, the package is coming from Australia. Might take a little while .
    Well, I can wait then!

I will be shipping it out tomorrow. Should arrive in about 12+ days. Its a cool promo. It used to be once of my favorite CDs. Enjoy!

Steve Perry, you gotta get the fuck out of here Pidgeon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    Completely inappropriate. Please let us handle the problem instead of throwing around insults. Doesn't help the situation at all, and just makes it worse.
    my bad

Thread Information