New Song-Back to Then indie-rock/rap

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by HandymanForever, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    HandymanForever

HandymanForever Banned

It's pretty sad how poorly treated Christians are on this site, but I suppose that's to be expected in times to come. No worries, I'll only be posting in the Recording Studio.

Anyway hopefully no one is too bitter to check out the new song! Not a fan of Kanye the person, but his latest album has been very influential in my work. I used my Taylor 214 and Fruity Loops 10 for this entire song. Kinda indie-rock/indie-rap, not sure what you'd call it, but I put a lot of work into it, feel free to leave feedback!

Link removed

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I banned him. Thread closed.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Just to set the record straight for anybody who ventures into this thread, and who may be mislead by this bigot:

Christians are not treated poorly on this site, nor was Handyman banned originally because he was a Christian. As much as he may try to lead a crusade that his religion got him banned from these forums, that is not the case. He was banned because he repeatedly got into arguments with people in threads, and often said comments that were not just racially insensitive, but disrespectful towards homosexuals as well. If anything he made Christians look bad, because he often used his religion as the reason and beliefs for the reason he was being so insensitive. I know many Christian people (as do the staff on here) and none of them act as offensively as he did on occasion on these boards.

In his first infraction he said the following:
    Used the word "gay" in a negative fashion, which breaks our homophobic language rule.

In his second:
    Racist comment against illegals/immigrants.

And finally he was banned for his third offense which he was trying to suggest that Asian people have smaller penis sizes than Americans, which was not only racist and politically incorrect...it was in a SKYLAR GREY thread and was done even after a moderator had stepped in and asked the behavior to stop. So for the record, him being Christian had nothing to do with him getting permabanned from this site. However; him being homophobic, disrespectful towards others, ignorant, racist and totally politically incorrect did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.