Body Transformations

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Nobody Can Shave Me Now, Oct 24, 2011.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I still need to lose quite a bit more weight, but I was WAYYYY more chunky than I am now. Right now I weigh about 245ish pounds.

This was back when I was almost 16 (Scary lol)
    [​IMG]

This is me now.
    318559_2326988288036_1049527203_2604410_1548022711_n.jpg

It scares me to see how big I used to be verses how big I am now. I still have a long way to go, but I'm just glad I'm nowhere close to 300 pounds anymore, and I hope I never will be again. X_X

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
    Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

Jeff, you look great. Especially in comparison to when you've been 16.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I definitely have noticed a difference just over the past year from pics you posted when you first joined, compared to now. Definitely an improvement Jeff. Keep it up!

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

Another tea that knocks fat out of the ball park: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukicha

You can find this kind of tea at Trader Joes, Whole Foods, your local organic market, online, etc...

Health Benefits:http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/benefits-greentea.html

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

these pictures of people before and after are just unbelievable

you really inspire alot of people with this:awesome:

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I'm really fortunate, in that my body kind of keeps itself at about 155 which is slightly under weight for my height (5'9") but I think good diet is important for everybody no matter how your body reacts. For a while I was buying fast food, sometimes for all 3 meals. And even though my weight maintained I just felt like shit. all the time. I'm a tad better now, mostly because I can't afford fast food lol. but it just goes to show that diet is important no matter your body type

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

Recently, last week ago, i weight 168 lbs (the last time i stepped on a scale). I finally got the Uzbek video up. Do i look like i weight 168 lbs? The only thing that gets bigger is my stomach and legs. My arms don't change at all=strange. I hope by the next time i step on a scale my weight will go down. Hope so! at home, my family and i dont have a scale. I've been wishing for one for a long time. here is the video:

[video=youtube;oGh1RGjpTqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGh1RGjpTqE[/video]

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Awwww, the only body transformations I've received are scoliosis, BPH, and 1 pound a year. I'm 5'6, 24yrs old and 120 pounds. I've been wanting to gain weight for years, but I've got too many medical conditions and haven't seen a doctor in years, so I'm always afraid of trying to do something my body might not be able to take. When I was a teenager, I worked out every day, but had a really poor diet and would wake up in the middle of the night crying and not being able to breathe properly because I barely ate and would do 1k crunches a day. Now that I'm out of school and just produce music, I sit on my ass all day, not gain weight, and have a shitty diet thinking "fuck my life".

iono wtf the point of my post was lol....but I love this thread and everyone's stories. We can all kinda relate to each other and support each other's aspirations. :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I've kinda hit a plateau right now, and I think it's because I fell off of my diet a little bit. Not completely, but a little. Starting next week I'm adhering to my diet 100% again and working out regularly. I want to lose the remaining 20-30 pounds. I've already lost 20-25.

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

So I thought I'd update myself here. I weigh 174. Yep. I've gone through some heavy stuff in my life lately but my will is my strength and thats why I push on. So here I am at a weight I havent been in I think four or five years. Feels good. Your mentality changes. Mine has. Summer 2012 I can fully enjoy. I wasnt getting much attention from the ladies but lately I go out and (not to be conceited) but I've had a lot of gals hitting on me. Feels good to be the person I was. Still going though. Have a few more Pds. to drop. Still have a belllay. But fuck if I'm giving up! :awesome:

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Nice work. It must feel good.

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Thanks. Sure does. It's tough business.

Ohh also the supplements I am taking: B liquid complex, Vitamin D 5000 IU (theres no sun right now), Mega Red (Krill Oil), and Flintstone Gummies (ty Derek)

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Freshmen 15 was a reality for me, started going to the gym less partly because of work and school but laziness is definitely a factor. Trying to get back into playing some basketball again and going on a regular schedule at the gym. Gotta tone up!

travz21

So I'm finally sticking to a workout and diet routine. It's only been going on about 2 weeks, but I feel like I'm going to make my goals this time around.

I'm doing intense lifting 4 times a week and sprints/short distance running 2 times a week. I'm also playing basketball twice a week, but that's not part of my workout. I'm trying to eat 4,500-5,000 calories a day and drink 1.25 gallons of water. That's the hardest part of the whole thing. I'm also trying really hard to get at least 9 hours of sleep a night.

I'm up to 160 pounds right now and started at 150, but I'm pretty sure I'm carrying around at least 5 pounds of extra weight just from the vast amounts of food and liquid I have in my body. True weight is probably only around 155. These next 4 weeks should see some significant muscle and strength gains, so I'm pretty excited.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Bulking up is super hard. I mean, I like to eat, but trying to consume 3,500+ calories of healthy food was no fun for me. Good to hear that you're getting some nice results. Keep it up.

travz21

It's hard for me to actually "eat" that much. I've been drinking about a half gallon of whole milk a day, which is like 1,200 calories and a good source of other things I need. This allows me to digest the calories quicker than a solid food so I'm not full for as long. If I had 5,000 calories of solid food I'd be full 24/7 and I'd be shitting out bricks.

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Since the beginning of October I have lost 40 lbs. I am around 172 (give or take a few lbs). I started going to the gym in January and taking Zumba classes a few weeks ago. I was hoping to get to 125 by June 1st, but I don't think I'll quite make it by then.

I actually have a different problem: I'm almost 5 11 and I only weigh 120 pounds. :/ And I try to consume 3000+ calories a day.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I want to lose weight, but I don't know where to start... I know I have to stop drinking soda, but I am addicted to it.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Oh dude, I replaced soda with tea and it did wonders. Even as someone who has no weight issues, but just as far as Like feeling healthier, quoting soda does a lot. I used to drink a shit load and now I'm down to 1 or 2 a week. It's kind of hard to explain seeing as how I don't how I have no visual effects to go on. It's just a healthier feeling

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012