TRUSTcompany

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, May 13, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Personally, I can’t believe there aren’t any threads about this amazing band. TRUSTcompany is awesome, and they can be compared lyrically to Linkin Park--but they’re a little more optimistic, I think. Their sound, however, is completely original. I suggest you check out a few songs, namely "Downfall," "Hover," "Running From Me," "The Fear" and "Drop To Zero." I found a B-side called "Today" that’s very hard to find on KaZaA, so if you want it, ask.

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

Trust Company has some good songs,I mean I have their album, but I think that it lacks a little bit. There are 2 or 3 boring songs on there, but songs like downfall and running from you, drop to zero, and figure.08 are good

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

TRUSTcompany is a very talented band and all, and I like a lot of their songs, but I can't stand the vocalist's nasally voice sometimes! Like in 'Running From Me', it just wreaks the song after such a great riff. When he gets a more aggressive voice, he's better. IMO, he has some pretty bad lyrics to, but other than the vocalist, I really enjoy them!

Will

That’s his style of singing, just like Chester has his. He has the whispery-type vocals, and those are very cool and pretty hard to do. I have a friend who’s been singing and whatnot for years and he’s mastered everything from singing really soft to screaming without sounding like he’s dying and he can’t even do it.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I can do it. Piece of cake.

Okay, I can't. But I love TRUST CO.!!!

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

That’s his style of singing, just like Chester has his. He has the whispery-type vocals, and those are very cool and pretty hard to do. I have a friend who’s been singing and whatnot for years and he’s mastered everything from singing really soft to screaming without sounding like he’s dying and he can’t even do it. [/b][/quote]
    He whispers 'Its like I can't get up/Its like I can't remember who I used to be' or something like that, but I'm talking about right after the intro riff. And if you were talking about his singing, he does have his own style, but its not one that I like, sorry, its my preference and I can't change that!

Will

He whispers 'Its like I can't get up/Its like I can't remember who I used to be' or something like that, but I'm talking about right after the intro riff. And if you were talking about his singing, he does have his own style, but its not one that I like, sorry, its my preference and I can't change that! [/b][/quote]
    True, true. But I love his style of singing, it’s very unique.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

I like this group a heck of a lot XD I'm a huge fan of downfall. My friend and I were just talking about them during gym while we were struggling to play frisbee.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

TRUSTcompany is my second favorite band. I love all their songs except for "Hover".

Will

Damn, "Hover" is ####### awesome.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Damn, "Hover" is ####### awesome. [/b][/quote]
    Heh, I like the remix in the enhanced CD portion, but I dont like the regular one.

Will

Heh, I like the remix in the enhanced CD portion, but I dont like the regular one. [/b][/quote]
    That’s the "Deconstructed" version, it’s on the "Downfall" CD-single along with "Today."

sup103

sup103 Ambient

That’s the "Deconstructed" version, it’s on the "Downfall" CD-single along with "Today." [/b][/quote]
    Err, are we talking about the same one? Im talking the remix on "The Lonely Position of Neutral", when you stick the CD in your Cd drive you can download it from the menu.

Will

Err, are we talking about the same one? Im talking the remix on "The Lonely Position of Neutral", when you stick the CD in your Cd drive you can download it from the menu. [/b][/quote]
    That’s not a remix, it’s the Deconstructed version of the song. It has piano.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

That’s not a remix, it’s the Deconstructed version of the song. It has piano. [/b][/quote]
    Err, well okay. :lol: I really cant wait for their new album this year, im glad they ditched Ozzfest to work on it.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

is "today" a good song? my fav are downfall and deeper into you. i dont remember running from me. i shud get "hover'. :)

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Today is amazing, thanks much Will.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

They are AWESOME! I have lots and lots of their songs. I want to buy the album but I cant find it over here. My favourite is probably Downfall.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I think they are great!!!!!! Downfall is great and so is Running From You!!! I also like Drop To Zero! :D

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

They're on of my fav. bands. Hover, Downfall and The Fear are my fav. songs. ^_^