Thread: Flobots

Linkin Park India Unlimited chiragddudelp's Avatar

Flobots

I really think they're an awesome group. Really good songwriters and performers. When you see them live, you don't realize the difference between live and studio vocals or instruments. My favorite Flobots record is 'Fight with Tools' and favorite song is 'Rise'. Yours?

the only song I like is Rise, their 2nd album was pretty meh.

Ree: You're a Honorary Bellend Brigade Member

I really loved their first album. I've had their second album on my iPod for like a year and haven't listened to one song on it though somehow. Fight With Tools is pretty much perfect in my mind. So unique and refreshing.

I love Handlebars. Just an awesome message in that song. People think its just a stupid song when really its quite powerful.

Eh, they got kinda old after awhile. Haven't listened to em since their single "White Flag Warrior" was released.
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

I remember when Warner Music used to spam them on these forums. Was never really interested in them.

Can't stand them, half because they're a shitty rap version of Cake, and mostly because people give Handlebars waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more credit as a "serious and deep" song then it deserves.

No offense to Pez up there.

Ntr/Mssion
    Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    I love Handlebars. Just an awesome message in that song. People think its just a stupid song when really its quite powerful.
    I agree with you Pez! It's good stuff The song Rise is alright too. I haven't listened to too many songs by them though.

Thread Information