LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar

Exciting New Changes To Our Navigation Menu

As part of our ongoing efforts to better serve you our valued visitors, we have made several new changes our Main Navigation. Below are the list of changes:

• LPA Media: Don't worry, the gallery has gone nowhere! In order to better serve you our visitors, we have combined both the Downloads and Gallery menu choices into one big Media category to make both easier to find.
    • "Connect" becomes LPA: Rather than separate the LPA section and Connect, our Facebook, Twitter, Last.Fm, Youtube and Site History can now be found under the "LPA" section. This was done to conserve space and allow us to add two new menu sections which are:
    • LPA Store - Show your support for the LPA by purchasing one of our many shirt designs through our official online store. All proceeds go towards making the site better, and improving the experience for YOU our valued visitors.
    • LPA Wiki - The Linkin Park Wiki is a collaborative project between The Linkin Park Association and the Linkin Park fan community to bring together fans across the globe and create the most comprehensive and in-depth Linkin Park resource on the internet. With this wiki we intend to create the ultimate Linkin Park "listeners guide", a place for new and and old fans alike to find all the information they need with just a simple click of the mouse.

We hope you enjoy and understand these new changes, and we look forward to unveiling even more new updates within the upcoming months. Thank you for your support!
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

LPA team
    You're welcome

Hollaaa

Yay. The Wiki is only one click away now.

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure.09 View Post
    Yay. The Wiki is only one click away now.
    That was our goal . We really want to push this Wiki. We're kinda disappointed by the severeness of the moderating over at Wikipedia and we want to encourage a friendly environment where fans can feel to contribute/submit if they wish (as long as they provide good sources of course!)

I'm liking the changes, guys.

Since my last LPA shirt went missing somewhere, at least I know where to go now to purchase a replacement one. Good job guys!

Thread Information