Issho Ni Rap Remix

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Rahat, Apr 6, 2011.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

I rapped over the Issho Ni Instrumental, check it out guys and let me know what you think.

[YOUTUBE]y2-6yzbJa1M[/YOUTUBE]

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

This isn't your fault, its just the way the song is put together, but the first part of the song is very awkward especially with the rapping over it. Again, it's not your fault, I think it's just that the way that there is no established beat in the beginning. Put it this way, the beginning of the song is awkward within itself. Which isn't a bad thing for an instrumental. I tryed writing over it too and failed. miserably. Just one of those things that it is hard to explain, you know? I do, however applaud your effort. It got alot better towards the end.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
    travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Rapping sounds good. Not sure if it works with the song.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

I agree completely with both of you guys this was one of the hardest songs I've ever written because of the awkwardness of the beat. Overall I just had fun with it and decided to give it a shot. Thanks for checking it out and thanks for the comments.

Version One

Version One Well-Known Member

Don't know if you remember me but it's good to see you're still doing your thing. It was definitely a difficult beat to ride. I think under a different beat your delivery would be more natural and wouldn't sound as awkward over it, but all in all a good effort. I opted to go double time over the instrumental for my remix.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Yea bro I remember you thanks for checking it out, I checked out yours as well and I really liked it I'm thinking I probably should have sampled it and made a new beat out of it before rapping on it so I might do another version like that.