Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: GRECIAN

  1. #1
    #Broken_Noise Knt.Slbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    814

    GRECIAN

    What era does GRECIAN belong? It seems that it has similarity with ANNOUNCEMENT SERVICE PUBLIC..... Its great as an intro for album...

  2. #2
    Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,101
    "Grecian" is a demo from the "Minutes To Midnight" sessions.


    Hold onto what is there ... and count the saints



  3. #3
    Give me reason Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    281
    Last edited by Jake; 03-28-2011 at 12:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Julian Death Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,362
    o i didn't know it was the origin of qwerty

    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind

  5. #5
    Give me reason Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    281
    All hail the Wiki!
    We should use it more, and we should complete it as well.
    I am rather let down whenever I want to work there, simply because not many read it, or even know about it.

  6. #6
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    39,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartflight View Post
    All hail the Wiki!
    We should use it more, and we should complete it as well.
    I am rather let down whenever I want to work there, simply because not many read it, or even know about it.
    I agree. We plan to further integrate the Wiki in a future version of LPA, but we really need more contributors to make it the best.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.



    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

  7. #7
    Wow, where are you able to get Grecian from? I know it's not on any LPU releases.
    Check out my blog! New post here: http://hoppedonpop.com/2014/07/27/nineties-nostalgia/

    I'm a believer in the American Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTDL25N4xg

  8. #8
    Julian Death Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    I agree. We plan to further integrate the Wiki in a future version of LPA, but we really need more contributors to make it the best.
    Cool, I always think the LPA front page needs more colours and flavours.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude526 View Post
    Wow, where are you able to get Grecian from? I know it's not on any LPU releases.
    You can't get it, you can only hear bits of it in the making of MTM video.

  9. #9
    Give me reason Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    281
    A future version of LPA?
    How distant is that?

    Just this question, since the thread is kind of going offtopic.

  10. #10
    Death Contagious Deity Moridin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Slayer View Post
    o i didn't know it was the origin of qwerty
    If I remember correctly, it wasn't. They are unrelated.
    Now I am become Death... Destroyer of Squirrels

    “Here is my final point. About drugs, about alcohol, about pornography and smoking and everything else. What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?” - Bill Hicks

  11. #11
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    39,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartflight View Post
    A future version of LPA?
    How distant is that?

    Just this question, since the thread is kind of going offtopic.
    No ETA. We just have it planned that whenever we upgrade the site, the Wiki will have a more prominent role.

  12. #12
    The Hedgehog Super Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Great British Hill Zone.
    Posts
    8,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
    If I remember correctly, it wasn't. They are unrelated.
    This

  13. #13
    Give me reason Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek The Infamous View Post
    No ETA. We just have it planned that whenever we upgrade the site, the Wiki will have a more prominent role.
    Oh, alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
    If I remember correctly, it wasn't. They are unrelated.
    Newsletters don't lie.
    If anyone still has the LPU 5 newsletter, (s)he could check and confirm it for us.

  14. #14
    OMG, it's Alfred Molina! Astat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartflight View Post
    Oh, alright.



    Newsletters don't lie.
    If anyone still has the LPU 5 newsletter, (s)he could check and confirm it for us.
    The songs themselves are unrelated. Grecian just happened to be the song they were working on when they came up with the initial idea for QWERTY, so they scrapped Grecian and worked on QWERTY instead.
    O o
    /Ż___________________________________
    |IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER BLARRRRRGHHHH
    \_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •