Ishho LPA Fan Remix?

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by ThaHandyman, Mar 22, 2011.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Hey guys, I love the new instrumental, I think it would be cool if we could make a remix with vocals, that is easy to the ears, relevant to the cause, and not cheesy. If some people are interested, I'd like to be able to put this thing out as soon as possible while keeping it of good quality, cuz there are 1000's of b.s. remixes out there (some done by me!) but I wanna do something the LPA can be proud of. So guitarists, vocalists, whateverists feel free to post ideas here, and we can start sending (high quality please!) WAV's and I'll mix this bad boy down.

I'm kinda dissapointed that nobody really did anything about it.
    It's a great idea imo.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Instrumentals are better anyways.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

I recorded vocals over the instrumental today actually, my engineer is mixing it and will send it back to me tomorrow.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Hadn't checked this thread in awhile, the storm has kinda work off on the song, but yeah if people are still interested this would be neat, the more people and better quality the better.

And btw how do you get hooked up with an engineer? I can come up with good beats and my boy can spit all day but with out a good mix the songs just aren't that great, and I suck at mixing.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

You just need to practice a lot. Or have a good ear.

Bradyoactiv

Bradyoactiv The world is your Cloyster LPA VIP

Becoming good at mixing is something that takes practice and research. Search what frequencies things typically sit in, learn how to use EQ to your advantage, learn compressors, limiters, reverbs, delays, chorus effects, and proper use of panning, and get volumes of instruments right. Take all of this information and put it into use, you'll become better at it over time.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Thanks for the advice guys, that's where I've been heading, it just takes awhile to figure everything out at once, while learning guitar and music theory. In an instant-gratification music industry patience is kind of hard.