NUBURO ALBUM (In the interest of: Jesse and Minus)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Nuburo, Mar 15, 2011.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

In the interest of: Jesse and Minus.

New album released early this morning (03:00 GMT)
    It is called 'Twelve' by a band called 'Nuburo' Who consist of Savigma *Me, Leon* And DJ Intensity *Jolon*.

I am promoting it on LPA because i've had a few reviews on various songs that it has a Linkin park *A thousand suns* feel, and i thought members of the LPA may atleast like to give it a try.

Anyway, I'm not gonna bore you trying to sell it with words, how about you just listen and if you wish, you can visit the site and maybe even download.

First Single - Amongst The Dead:
    [video=youtube;mtk_6rEWlIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtk_6rEWlIQ[/video]

Days later after releasing 'Amongst the dead' We decided to try and increase the expectations of the album and what genre they could class it as.
    Tiny Dots:
    [video=youtube;JGfGkst780g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfGkst780g[/video]

There is alot of rap, few interludes, and mainly singing vocals in the tracks, there are 12 tracks.
    Overall, i guess we're alternative. But we have no idea just yet, why don't you decide?

http://www.mediafire.com/?58ln9yvgfy8hs9i (Download Link)

(Password - orubun)

I hope this makes everybody happy, Jesse and Minus.

www.Nuburo.com
    www.Youtube.com/Savigma (Savigma Youtube Channel)
    www.Youtube.com/DJInt3nse (DJ Intensity's Youtube Channel)
    www.Youtube.com/NuburoMusic (Official Nuburo Youtube Channel, there is not much on there just yet)...

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

1 Other thing. If you do visit the site, the music you hear on the start page, is just a remake of Abracadavre- Elena Siegman. No, i'm not ripping it off, it's not even in the album. It's just to Respresent the album without actually showing any more than we want to of it.
    -Leon.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I guess I can check it out.
    So, it's downloading now.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

Much Appreciated.
    Would like to Hear what you thought of it.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

There's a thread title with my username in it.

I can now die happy.

On a more serious note, the instrumentation sounds good, don't know if I like the vocals all that much in the context of everything else going on. I might take a pass on this or decide to listen to it on a whim.

And if this were the first posting of the band instead of a mediafire URL, I wouldn't have been such a douche.

Actually, seeing as my goal is to give everyone equal treatment, I probably would've been a douche nonetheless. But I digress.

Jesse

You can't die happy because you have to deal with the fact that my name is in the thread title also. Which should dirty your presence.

Minus

Actually, my presence cleans up yours.

BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

The day I get my title on a thread is probably In 14 years.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Meteora Appreciation Thread is in Linkin Park chat :p

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

What did you think Minus? & Anyone else who downloaded it?

Minus

Ahem.

Although to be clear from this point going forward, I absolutely do NOT like the vocals. At all.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

Thank you for describing our 43 minute album with those positive words.

Yeah seriously, thanks though.
    -Leon.

Minus

I'm not allowed to make a critique? I said I liked the instrumentation. It's just the vocals that I don't like.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

No saying you didn't like the vocals was absolutely fine, it's just a shame that's basically all you said. other than put forward a quote stating that the instrumentation sounds good (And that comment was said before listened to the album). I didn't complain, i just thought there would be more to say about it. But it's fine.

P.S, i was actually genuinely saying thanks, as in for listening to it. i wasn't being sarcastic or anything.

Minus

You should've been. Sarcastic is the new black.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

So Minus, i know your not a mate, but if you were, ...tell me as a mate, what would be ideal for this, work on the vocals, spend more time on the than we did (Which we didn't do enough we admit), less effects, or just completely remove them? (Which would probably ruin the whole concept and interest but whatever). Give me some feedback.

Minus

I'm sorry, I'm not interested in birthing your children (playing off of alternate definitions of 'mate'). Not that kind of guy.

Half of the time, the vocals just didn't MATCH the songs. For example, Amongst The Dead has a very downtempo, minimalistic sound. The effected vocals don't mix well with the backing tracks. They're almost too cheery? The track itself sounds like it needs female vocals, a la Zero 7 or Massive Attack. Unless you can get the male vocals to sound more mellow (by going to a lower register possibly, or using less melody correction software). Like the vocals at the end of the track work very well, which was why I was iffy before.

I'll give a more in-depth analysis when I find time to listen to the album in full again.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

Thanks, that's exactly what i wanted. Thanks "Mate", and yes, i did actually mean as in to have children...But it seems you have other plans...:(

Anyway, i actually agree with you 10/10 with this about the cheery vocals, need to be mellow, which i did try at the end slightly, BUT, i'm not sure about the female voices :L Too avoid having a sex change, i think we'll just decide to go more mellow on your asses.

Jesse

I think I enjoy it. need lyrics. one other thing, less vocals, more focus on instrumentation. Don't really like the rap vocals much.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Minus

I have but only one ass for you to go mellow on.