Sytem Of A Down

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Bryan, Sep 5, 2002.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I was reading somewhere else that a lot of fans think that Sytem Of A Down song's have no meaning, and all they are, are words thrown together that sound good. Because during one of their concerts the guitarist said "heres yet another song that means absolutly nothing".(the song was Aerials) What are everyone's thought on this? Do you think System Of A Down songs have meanings?
    I do, you just have to look very deep into the lyrics to find them out. And, I think the guitarist was just joking, and said that because of people thinking the songs have no meanings.

lol its the truth. They dont have any meaning. But they have a good singer and a good band. I think they should start putting meaning to their songs.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm pretty sure they scare me so I don't listen to them anyway. :lol:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

no they dont have a meaning IMO. But the songs rule

Bryan

Bryan Guest

hmmm...everyone disagree's with me :(
    lol...I think most dont have meaning, but some do. I mean, look at Aerial's, how can you not say that song doesnt have meaning? All you have to do is watch the video and you'll understand the lyrics.

Last edited by Chester 76 at Sep 5 2002, 04:41 PM

Magick

Magick Ambient

I agree with ya, Bryan. :) I am a huge SOAD fans (they're my second fave band ;) ), and I believe their songs do have meanings. Of course not all of their songs do, though.

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

some of the songs have meaning, others dont. Thats what i think, anyway... <_<

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

i think some do, some don't. well....i only know like 4 songs by them so my opinion doesnt count so much. but i think Aerials rocks, i see some meaning in that song.