Joker

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Madias04x, May 9, 2003.

Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

Joker

[Verse 1]
    Impossible possibilities
    Struggling confidence
    Brand new gift
    Burning blood
    Melting tears
    A def scream
    Piercing silent
    Pretend of imagine
    A cold numbness

[Chorus]
    I rise up in flames
    Falling in ash
    Rise up to see
    The joker inside

[Verse 2]
    Possible Impossibilities
    Calming the wind
    Rising the waves
    Ice cold fear
    Death red heart
    Buried in nothing
    Unsealed seal
    Uncured cure
    Black and white ghost

[Chorus]
    I rise up in flames
    Falling in ash
    Rise up to see
    The joker inside

[Bridge]
    Fire-breathing dragon
    Another dead dragon
    Breathe of life
    Another dead cell
    Barking dog
    Without a bark

[Chorus]
    I rise up in flames
    Falling in ash
    Rise up to see
    The joker inside

"I can see someone like Metallica singing it"

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Man, This is confusing :wacko:.... Still cool though ^_^

I dont get this at all

Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

This song has a lot of everything built into it. "Impossible possibilites" is mainly about every possible chance I get to do anything, whether it's the oppertunity to get a girlfriend or whatever, it just seems impossible to do it. Thus I'm "struggling" with keeping my "confidence" build up. And "Brand new gift" being my gift to write. When I write it helps burn the blood, being the old pain and fear, out of my body. My tears melt away, and everytime I call out for help or support, no one hears me - A Deaf Scream. But everytime I'm quite and keep to myself, I feel like I don't need to be heard, because everyone will soon find out anyways - Piercing Silent. Are you all still confused? Basicly it's about a bunch of crap all into one song. The part where I say "pretend of imagine - a cold numbness" means that I dream a lot, I pretend things are going to happen to me that won't, and therefor I begin to feel cold, and eventually becoming numb. The chours is hard to understand too. Usually in most songs, the chorus will give the song it's meaning, but this one it doesn't. It's just as confusing as tht rest of the song. "I rise up in flames" meaning yeah, song writting helps me get though a lot of pain ive felt in the past, but when I go public with it, and try to have someone else help me though it, I fall in ashes. Then I realize I'm better healing my own pain/fear, so I rise up again, and see that I'm nothing more than a joker. Because no one really gets deep enough inside me to see what kind of person I really am, so it's like Ive become nothing but a joker to everyone, so why bother? I'm sure you all are already bored, so I won't go into detail what the rest of the song it about. But hopefully you all get the idea of what it's about. If not, I'll post the rest of the meaning.