Elementree School

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by djgeeree, May 9, 2003.

djgeeree

djgeeree Member

Elementree School Program Launches

Elementree Records would like to announce the launch of its revolutionary new Street Team, E-Team, and A&R Team, combined called the Elementree School. The Elementree School is a new organization celebrating strong musical connections. By joining together like-minded individuals and allowing them to become an integral part in the growth and development of KoRn’s label, Elementree Records, they will become an essential part of the Elementree family, help to further the label and its artists, and share in its success.

The Elementree School will be divided up into three unique sections: Street Team, E-Team, and A&R Team. Each division will fill specific promotional needs and offer unique opportunities for the students enrolled. Students will be given the opportunity to apply for one, two, or all three of these teams. Upon acceptance to the Elementree School, students will gain access to unique new web based promotional tools allowing for efficient promotion and student progress evaluation.

These programs are specifically designed to give students one of a kind opportunities in the music industry. By participating in the events of the School, students will get first-hand experience in the music industry. Those students performing at high levels will have chances to promote themselves through the ranks and create opportunities within the industry.

Don’t delay…apply to the Elementree School today!

http://www.elementreeschool.com/
    http://www.elementree.com/

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

I signed up.. Sounds awsome! :D

fear-is-the-mindkiller

fear-is-the-mindkiller Well-Known Member

i signed up too. looks like fun :)