Do You Think Linkin Park Will Last?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Gloomy Mushroom, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

The bar was set once 'Walking In Circles' and 'Let Down' was heard before DBS' album debut. Most of the songs just didn't cut it in comparison, and that is why it felt like a disappointment I think.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I'm one of the select few who actually really liked 'Crawl Back In'. I wanted more songs like that but that didn't really happen. I guess I was hoping for a hard rock album with DBS.

3. LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Inside of Me is their best song IMO. it's the only one i can listen to repeatedly.

TBH i have to disagree. I mean.. by sale of records you may be right. I agree. Mike is an amazing producer, he knows how to make music. But what catches my attention with LP is the live performance and TBH, Chester steals the show. He goes all out and crazy. His craziness ends up influencing Mike and as a result Mike goes all crazy. To me, though, Chester steals the show with his famous up/down movements and monkey jumps.

Music wise, if Mike sang like Chester.. they could sell a lot of records theoretically, but the live shows wouldn't have as much oomph so that may affect sales as well.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011