Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How I Got Out of the Friend Zone

Yeah, and it worked out pretty well in the end. I went to school with this really close group of friends. Our school was private and kind of religious, so there were a lot of rules that you wouldn't have to deal with in other schools. But we grew up together, got in trouble together, and there was this one girl in particular who I was really into. She was the smartest of the group by far and ran circles around the rest of us when it came to just overall general knowledge. I can't begin to tell you how many times she got us out of trouble.

Anyways the three of us decided to drop out of school our last year. I mean my parents weren't really happy about it, but there was a really bad organized crime problem at the time and my group had gotten in bad with them. I always figured she was more into the popular guy and it really pissed me off. Nearly ended my friendship with the both of them my jealousy did.

Everything worked out in the end, popular guy ended up banging my sister instead and I got the girl! After he killed Voldemort things got pretty boring though.
    Check out my blog! New post here: http://hoppedonpop.com/2014/07/27/nineties-nostalgia/

I'm a believer in the American Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTDL25N4xg

Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar

What if I never even see you 'cause we're both on a stage?

This makes no sense.

^This is from Ron Weasley's point of view, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    This makes no sense.
    The Voldemort part is a Harry Potter-reference.

Lol, ok. I thought I was in serious chat when I read this. My bad. Carry on.

It's High Voltage, You Can't Shake the Shock TannerWolf's Avatar
    This is awesome.
    Mike Shinoda = Love <3

First LP concert was January 28th, 2011 <3

Everywhere I look around, I see how everything ought to be... Everytime I see myself, there's always something wrong with me..

Broken down, a victim of your lies!!

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose, 'cause inside I realize, that I'm the one confused... I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean, I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright. So I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit, tonight

So this is how we fall apart, this is how the ending starts, and when we find we lost our minds, we fake what we don't know!

bittersweet and' cross that horizon cradle's Avatar

Lmfao I was seriously getting into this - you had me hooked all the way til the end, good job!

The first word I saw when I was reading the post was "Voldemort" so that kinda gave it away for me, haha.

bittersweet and' cross that horizon cradle's Avatar
    Well At-least he didn't win her over with his BIG BLACK " WAND"

Yah know happy ending.

Former LPU Mod

--RS

Featured on MikeShinoda.com
    So this is how we fall apart, This is how the ending starts
    And when we find we lost our minds, We fake what we don't know

"You're like a genius! Thanks for being a moderator and being awesome." ~M.Shinoda

Quote Originally Posted by Schen View Post

--RS
    It's a humorous post.

Edit: Just found another good one:

Guys, I'm sick of this. WoW is all I have to keep me sane. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a freaking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker *@!!ing hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a freaking pineapple under the sea.
    Last edited by SuperDude526; 02-01-2011 at 06:24 AM.

I like the second one better

Trapped Inside This Octavarium Harlz's Avatar
    Thoroughly enjoyed that, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    This opening riff makes me want to grow my hair out and cut the sleeves off my shirt

Up The Irons

Both are so win.

I liked the 1st better - the WoW reference was a little out there for me on the 2nd one, and I'm pretty sure there have been homosexuality references in the actual source, lol, so the whole lust thing is weird.

...¿Que?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude526 View Post
    ...¿Que?

Thread Information